Disney World Sued By Man Who Got Bit By A Snake in Pool Area

Disney alligator and snake sign

TMZ is reporting that Disney has more than alligator problems … it’s being sued by a Pennsylvania man who claims his right hand is now partially paralyzed, the result of a venomous snake bite.

Michael Barth says back in July 2013, he was swimming at one of the Orlando resort pools when the snake appeared. He says there wasn’t a Disney employee in sight, so he tried placing a towel over the snake so it wouldn’t attack kids and adults who were at the pool.



–  Subscribe to the TalkDisney Newsletter  – 
email address:     

Michael says the snake bit him on his right thumb, and he ended up in ICU for 5 days, pumped with 16 vials of anti-venom. He says he now suffers numbness and lost use in his right hand.

It’s interesting … after Lane Graves was killed by a gator, the Disney Resort posted warning signs, cautioning guests of alligators … and snakes.