PDA

View Full Version : Where Are You!?

Disneyluv10
09-05-2004, 04:20 PM
Hey! Where are the TD Teens!? We need to start using this forum. It's great! Since not many know about it (I just found out about it today) we need to spread the word! :B: :M:

lizziemcguire76
09-05-2004, 08:27 PM
I agree......this is defiently an overlooked area of the site!But i'm a Disney teen and proud to be one!:cc: :cc: :cc:

Jacks
09-05-2004, 08:48 PM
I never knew this existed!! Way cool.

Disneyluv10
09-07-2004, 07:22 PM
LoL same here!

remarotta
09-09-2004, 12:14 AM
Well, at least Disney for teens is doing better than Disney for kids.

Jacks
09-11-2004, 07:36 PM
:S:
What do the teens of Talk Disney have to say about WDW? Some of my friends say "Disney is a kiddie place", but those same people have never been there. Have any of you had anyone tell you that? I :heartbeatLOVE:heartbeatDisney World!!!

Disneyluv10
09-12-2004, 12:33 AM
Yes I have. But we are kids. We're just in between little kids & adults.

sjm
09-14-2004, 12:32 AM
I have to agree. We are not adults, yet not exactly kids!! Also, has anyone else noticed how steriotyped we are? Since when are all teenagers little bratty kids who shun their parents and all they want to be is free? I have to disagree, anyone else with me?

lizziemcguire76
09-14-2004, 11:51 PM
I for sure am.All my friends think i'm abnormal for being so into Disney and it being my favorite vacation spot! But i sure love being a Disney teen!

Jacks
09-15-2004, 06:57 PM
I for sure am.All my friends think i'm abnormal for being so into Disney and it being my favorite vacation spot! But i sure love being a Disney teen!I wanna know exactly why this is. My friends kinda look at me like, "ok, enough of this Disney World stuff! WE DON'T CARE!!" Then they tune me out every time I bring it up. It's like hey, if you went there, you'd be in the same boat!! I wish Disney fever were as contaigous as other ideas and stuff out there. I guess Disney just has this huge stereotype (with ignorant people) that Disney is just for kids; kiddy movies, kiddy toys, kiddy stores, etc. But, they are wrong. It's for those who are kids at heart, and that's exactly why they respond the way they do. They haven't found that inner part of them reserved for only Disney!!
Ok, enough of my speech, I'm shutting up...:o
I don't care what they say, I'm with you lizziemcguire...I LOVE
bein' a Disney teen, and Disney World will always, no matter where I go in the world, be my favorite spot to vacation. Oh yeah!!

lizziemcguire76
09-15-2004, 10:15 PM
It's nice to know there's ppl like me who go through this too!!:cc:

Disneyluv10
09-15-2004, 11:54 PM
Fortunately, I have friends who understand my "obsession" with Disney. They know I'm a DiSnEy FrEaK! I don't know if they're proud of it, but either way I could care less. If they're my friends they obviously don't mind. But I don't bring up Disney everyday. But, yeah, WHEN I start talking about Disney related things they're like "Oh Yeah. You're a Disney Freak!" :) :BTU:

:t: :t: :t: :t: :t: :t: :t: :t: :t: :t: :t: :t: :t: :t: :t: :t: :t: :t: :t:

WoOoOoOoOo! :y:

Disney Jedi
09-19-2004, 04:12 PM
Hey! Where are the TD Teens!?

I'm still here in Lincoln, Nebraska.:d: And it's my last year being a teenager.:dd::cool:

lizziemcguire76
09-19-2004, 06:17 PM
Sweet! Thanks Jedi it's nice to know there's another teen on this site!

Disney Jedi
09-19-2004, 06:57 PM
Sweet! Thanks Jedi it's nice to know there's another teen on this site!

Your welcome lizziemcguire76.

Jacks
10-17-2004, 08:22 PM
Hey Disney Jedi!! It's cool to have another teen like Lizzie said!!

TinkerbEllE1224
11-28-2004, 01:49 PM
This is definitly an overlooked section of the site and we DO need to spread the word. I'm PROUD TO BE A DISNEY TEEN!! :v:

IHeartWDW
11-30-2004, 10:44 PM
I'm 19 I don't want to stop being a DISNEY TEEN!!!

Disney Jedi
01-09-2005, 06:13 PM
Hey Disney Jedi!! It's cool to have another teen like Lizzie said!!
Well,... after September 9th, 2005 I will no longer be a teenager. I'll be in my 20's. Until then I'm still a teenager.:cool::BTU:

Micah
01-16-2005, 10:39 PM
-waves-

Hi. :F:

TashieGirl
03-30-2005, 11:38 AM
Don't worry. i'm gonna be a Disney teen for a LONG time. I turned 13 last september. I used to think Disney was for babies but boy was I wrong!

It irritates me to that Disney is overlooked by today's teenagers but actually I think that more teenagerers are starting to appreceating Disney. For example, A lot of the girls at my school love Tinkerbell. Winnie the Pooh is also popular too.

d1sn3y
03-30-2005, 11:43 AM
Hi :M: teen here

:heartbeat d1sn3y

bridgetzoe
03-30-2005, 11:53 AM
I'm a Disney teen and proud of it too!! :aa::madhatter

Disney Jedi
03-30-2005, 10:53 PM
I'm in my brothers room. That is where both my brother's and my computer is in my house.:cool:

sleeping_beauty
06-22-2005, 04:06 AM
Im a fellow disney teen. Im very proud of it and im not lettng anyone rain on my parade:K: . I found this site today by accident. Im planing on getting all my fellow disney fanatic friends to join. Its a great place to talk to people who share disney intrests.

luxo jr.
07-08-2005, 11:35 PM
Well, its not like we're the only group thats stereotyped. But, I do see the stereo type a lot. I always say jokingly about how untrustworthy teens are with their loud music and crazy shananigans. i cant say where i am, but ill say this, not close enough to disney!

luxo jr.
07-08-2005, 11:36 PM
Yes! Post number 26, 4 and 26 are my favorite numbers, lol, sorry

Disney-Danny
08-10-2005, 04:10 PM
I hate it aswel when i come home of my Vacation to orlando, Florida and cause i am all excited i want to tell my friends everything. I tell them the rides i went on in WDW all the new shows. And they just don't want to know, they say "shut up with the Disney talk, its for kids and cause i am male call me gay for loving Disney."
I try telling them there are loads of adult rides in WDW, like Tower of Terror, now thats not a kids ride, neither is rock'n'Roller coaster.
Well they will never stop me from loving Disney no matter what. I am a Teen Disney :U:

Electric_pixi
05-05-2006, 12:14 PM
Im a Disney Teen!
Unfortunately about half of my school has turned against Disney! :eek:
It's all because of a click of Disney Haters spread unkind rumors about Disney that I know are not true!
:jack:

Alex
11-13-2006, 09:35 AM
I am so glad to be a Disney teen!
I am from Prince Edwars Island, in Atlantic Canada.

naila
12-26-2006, 03:02 PM
I m a disney Teen Too i just turned 14 in November. I m from pakistan but i went to china, libya and now i m living in United States .Right now i m living in FortWorth Texas.its a really cool place.I m in 8th grade in our class Disney is very popular .We even did a play at Lion King in our class.We draw a picture of any lion king character we like .then we choose a partner then we choose a clip and we write some of the sentences and then we showed it to our class and 3 other classes. then we also show it to our vice principal :nemo:. he said thats we did a great job. Whenever we watch a movie in our class its usually one of the Disney movies :heartbeat see how much famous is Disney in our class.:M:

I AM PROUD TO BE A DISNEY TEEN

DisneyFun101
12-26-2006, 08:09 PM
oooooooooh... they won't let us watch Disney movies at our school. actually, Disney won't. They say that Disney movies are for "private home viewing only"... I say whatever, but the school is just scared to death that we'll get sued. We have this whole movie permission form policy and a bunch of other junk. Apparently, they got turned in a couple years back by some crazy parent.

AlwaysImagineer
04-13-2008, 04:52 PM
The kids forum is more overlooked than this one though. TDTeens... UNITE!!!!

disneylvr211
05-28-2008, 02:05 PM
i am a teen but in disney snce i am still a kid