PDA

View Full Version : what's your least favorite disney movie?

robinhoodisafox
11-24-2005, 06:55 PM
I don't want to sound negative, or that i hate disney because i most certainitely do notd, but just ofr kicks, what i your lelast favorite New disney move and waht is you least favorite old disney movie.
my least favorite old disney movie, and i hate to say it because i loved it when i was younger is the jungle book. I watched it recently and i was very sad, that i didn't really like it.
my least favorite new movie is the country bears. just didn't really like it

don't want to be a downer, but it's just something to talk about.

AladdinsAngel
11-24-2005, 07:01 PM
My Least Favorite is "Alice in Wonderland". And it still is. But i LOVE "The Lion King".. Id have to say its my ~!FAVOURITE!~... :)

jhastings74
11-24-2005, 07:16 PM
My least favorite is probably The Black Cauldron.

SleepingBeauty
11-24-2005, 10:31 PM
My least favorite is anything made post-Pocahontas... and Pocahontas is, quite frankly, pushing it.

codimouse
11-25-2005, 01:41 AM
Least fave is Mulan. Dont really know why except it just wasnt for me.
Although it is still in our collection...just least fave.

Best is Beauty and the Beast.

SnoWhite
11-25-2005, 11:05 AM
Tarzan is my least favorite.

SleepingBeauty
11-25-2005, 11:12 AM
Tarzan is my least favorite.
I wasn't too big on Tarzan either... I'm so confused as to why they're choosing that one to turn into a Broadway musical.

robinhoodisafox
11-25-2005, 01:55 PM
aww, i loved tarzan and mulan... but oh well, im easily pleased. but i've never heard of the black cauldron.

DisneyFreak0990
11-26-2005, 01:39 AM
:zz: This is hard. I would have to say that that I didn't like watching Bambi very much when I was little. I really didn't like the mother getting shot, and I was scared of the fire! Anyways, I wouldn't say that its the worst movie, however it was never one of my favorites.
As for the worst new movie, I could agree with the Country Bears, and I would like to add some of the sequels that have come out, straight to video, like Tarzan and Jane, Cinderella 2... ect. I didn't like very many of the sequels. (I did like Lion King 2, and Toy Story 2.)

Good Question!!

bridgetzoe
11-26-2005, 10:34 AM
:zz: This is hard. I would have to say that that I didn't like watching Bambi very much when I was little. I really didn't like the mother getting shot, and I was scared of the fire! Anyways, I wouldn't say that its the worst movie, however it was never one of my favorites.

I agree, I never enjoyed watching Bambi when I was a young kid mostly because of what happened to the mother.

ladylilo
11-26-2005, 02:26 PM
My least favourite is Alice in Wonderland. I just can't stand Alice! Her voice irritates me and she is so snobby! Sorry!

Nightly_Dreamer
11-28-2005, 05:25 AM
I don't think I liked animal movies when I was younger. But I really didn't like Bambi. Didn't appeal to me at all. (Now, Lady and the Tramp is a /great/ animal movie)

And until I watched it again, I didn't like Snow White. Simply because her voice got on my nerves. Now that I've given it a second chance, it really is quite spiffy.

I never heard good things about the Haunted Mansion movie...ne'er saw it either. (Of course, it's a great ride)

...I don't recall liking Pinocchio. But it has been an extraordinarily long time since I last saw it. (I do like puppets, though. Spiffy things, they are.)

Then again the Bare Necessities and the rest of the Jungle Book annoyed me when I was little too. Man, I was a really irksome kid.

...And...Disney sequels don't usually turn out...you know...great. But man, Toy Story 2 - how's that for a great sequel? XD

Curious Alice
11-28-2005, 12:59 PM
My least favourite is Alice in Wonderland. I just can't stand Alice! Her voice irritates me and she is so snobby! Sorry!

:e: Gosh, I feel so insulted!

Actually, to be honest, I'm not a fan of Disney's "Alice in Wonderland," either, believe it or not!!! I absolutely adore the illustrations (second only to the original Tenniel drawings) and I collect all sorts of Disney Alice stuff, but I don't like what they did with Carroll's story. So the only Disney Alice thing I don't want to own is the movie!

But it's not my least favorite Disney movie. I haven't seen many of the post-Lion King movies, so it's hard to say. Did Disney do the remake of "The Parent Trap"? I loved the original when I was a kid, but the remake was absolutely unwatchable.

jhastings74
11-28-2005, 01:03 PM
aww, i loved tarzan and mulan... but oh well, im easily pleased. but i've never heard of the black cauldron.
F.Y.I.: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0088814/

:)

ladylilo
11-28-2005, 02:15 PM
:e: Gosh, I feel so insulted!

Shucks Alice, I'm sorry! :cry: Are you still talking to me?:gg:

Curious Alice
11-28-2005, 02:18 PM
Shucks Alice, I'm sorry! :cry: Are you still talking to me?:gg:

Awww, sure. I'll talk to you, Ladylilo. I'm no snob (hee hee). I'm actually Lewis Carroll's version of Alice. I have a different voice and everything. ;)

Cinderelly
11-29-2005, 08:42 PM
My least favorite would have to be Cinderella 2. When it came out I was expecting it to be ALOT better.

Shadow Jedi Rhy
11-29-2005, 09:40 PM
I wasn't a fan of Treasure Planet at all. I don't quite know what they were going for there but not my cup of tea. As far as an older one I didn't much care for: Pete's Dragon, can't tell you exactly why but I never liked it as a kid and when I re-watched it a few years ago I liked it less. :s:

bberenato
11-29-2005, 10:48 PM
Pirates of the caribean.... :V:

Oo-de-lally
12-01-2005, 02:33 PM
Snow White is not one of my favs, but it's kind of what started it all, so I can't dislike it too much, lol. But really didn't care for Treasure Planet, or any of the sequels. The Disney sequels drive me INSANE! What a waste those are...

jhastings74
12-01-2005, 02:35 PM

!!GASP!! How dare you blaspheme the name of POTC here on the Disney boards!:cool:

Just kidding...I did like it myself, though...it'll be interesting to see how 2 and 3 are...

DisneyFreak0990
12-02-2005, 05:37 PM
I will also agree with many of you, who don't like a lot of the Disney Sequels. There are only two or three that are worth see, (Like Toy Story 2, and I liked the 2nd Lion King, and I think there's another one... :zz: ) But ya, A lot of them are a waste of time.

:eek: Really???? It's one of my Favorites!! :bb:
Do you mind if I ask why you didn't like it? You don't have to answer, if you don't want to, I'm just really enjoyed it.

robinhoodisafox
12-13-2005, 11:12 PM
I love pirates of the carribean. but im 17 so it's basically blasphemy for me to say that i don't like a movie with orlando bloom and johnny depp in it.

Nightly_Dreamer
12-15-2005, 04:02 AM
Wow...someone who doesn't like Pirates of the Caribbean...that's pretty uncommon.

Then again, I'm obsessed with pirates and Johnny Depp is one hell of an actor in my mind.

...Not that I much care for Bloom.

Roswellqueen13
12-15-2005, 03:47 PM
I love pirates of the carribean. but im 17 so it's basically blasphemy for me to say that i don't like a movie with orlando bloom and johnny depp in it.Totally agree with you there. My least favorite old movie would be "The Jungle Book" and my least favorite new movie would be "Tarzan."

Wyvern
01-08-2006, 10:31 PM
Hmmm...I don't really wanna bash anything Disney. But if I had to pick right now on the spot...I'd prolly say that I did not enjoy Bambi when I was little. Poor Mommy deer.

I should watch it now and see if I think differently.

Oh, and as a little addition: I think the most Random Disney film is DINOSAUR. I love it, I really do. But it's just, like..."What brought this on? We have talking Dinosaurs now?"

=sign language: "Dinosaurs are cool!"=

^_^

tink07
01-08-2006, 11:49 PM
!!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek:!!!! My jaw just dropped lol I never thought I would see the day someone didnt like Pirates of the Caribbean haha probably because I am such a potc freak lol....Hmmm my least favorite would have to be Bambi .

Roswellqueen13
01-09-2006, 01:42 PM
One of my least favorite movies is "The Hunchback of Notre Dame." Really hated that movie.

robinhoodisafox
01-10-2006, 01:59 PM
Totally agree with you there. My least favorite old movie would be "The Jungle Book" and my least favorite new movie would be "Tarzan."

that's so true, i watched it a few weeks ago for the first time in years and was stunned by how disappointing it was, it was one of my favorites when i was little.

AllEy_kAt
01-11-2006, 04:00 AM
i agree, "Jungle book" wasn't all that great to me either.. and yea,i dont like a lot of sequels. "Toy Story 2" and the "Peter Pan" sequel was coo, but i didn't like "The Lion King" one. I guess because the first one was such a classic to me...

Nightly_Dreamer
01-12-2006, 03:37 AM
I got it! That movie about the ice skater...hum, let me go see if I can't find the name of it. Ah! Go Figure...yeah.

Zeppy
02-23-2006, 01:39 PM
Least: Snowwhite

Best: The Lion King

SpectroMagic
02-25-2006, 08:15 PM
I haven't seen some of the older ones, but from the ones I have seen, Bambi is probably my least favourite. I hate what they do to his Mum. :mm: :ss: :tisk:

Kitty
03-01-2006, 10:24 PM
I don't really like Tarzan, but The Lion King is the most favorite.

sjm
06-30-2006, 03:35 AM
I've rewatched many Disney movies, and was surprised by a few. Now, I may get shot down for this, but Cinderella is just not my cup of tea. I can never find the storyline, and when I rewatch it again to try and find one, I regret it. And don't even get me started on Cinderella 2. I don't even know what was going on there. So, I believe from the list of movies I remember, that Cinderella is my least fav right now.

Personally, I enjoyed Treasure Planet and POTC, though most do enjoy the latter.:)

remarotta
06-30-2006, 03:45 AM
Least old- Cinderella
Fav old- The Lion King
Least new- Country Bears
Fav new- Monster's Inc. -so cute!