Budgeting ideas? - Page 2
Instant Impressions Header
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    disneygirlnat is offline Junior Cast Member
    Credits

Quote Originally Posted by disneygirl1981 View Post
    We booked with Virgin Holidays this year but you don't have to book with them to get the card. (I wasn't too impressed with the flight - will be going back to BA next time)

You can buy them for $19.99 from this website: Welcome to Kids Eat Free! | Kids Eat Free Card

We never buy water in the parks. Way too expensive. We buy them from the nearest supermarket and split them between the fridge and freezer. That way you have cold water for when you first arrive in the park, the frozen bottles keep everything else cold, slowly melt through the day and give you ice cold water to drink when it gets too hot to handle. Saves an absolute fortune!
    Thanks hun .. We're with virgin too .. Actually booked today we knew dates but hadn't booked until now so it's def officially now Disney 2013!!!

2. You May Also Like....

Sponsored Links

disneygirl1981 is offline Cast Member
    Favorite Park
    Animal Kingdom
    Favorite Attraction
    Expedition Everest
    Favorite Parade
    Electric Light Parade
    Favorite Character
    Tigger
    Credits

Re: Budgeting ideas?

wooohoooo! We just got back 3 weeks ago and having withdrawals already. Gonna probably be 2015 before we go back. Sure it's a little bit sad that I'm excited for you guys and don't even know you haha Have fun planning.

Are Virgin doing the early entry to Harry Potter still? We loved that! Bit of a pain having to go to the welcome meeting to collect early entry vouchers so here's a tip we got from concierge service. If you order any tickets from Virgin you can ask to collect them at the airport. This way you'll be given a pack with the early entry vouchers and you don't have to go to the welcome meeting! We did this and were at the park for it opening. First on Forbidden Journey on our first morning and best of all our DS11 was picked to try out the wand in Olivanders! I was more than a little jealous of him I can tell you! Best to do it on the first day if you can as you're still on UK time. We woke up at 5am, headed to breakfast at Denny's and still made it to Universal for 7am lol We ordered tickets for the Magic Dinner Show on International Drive. Food was your basic pizza deal but the show was fantastic and really funny.

Last edited by disneygirl1981; 08-10-2012 at 07:13 PM.
    If you can dream it you can do it.....

Credits

Wow your ds was chosen to do the wand .. Im jealous! Lol we didn't do it line was so long .. I didn't know about the early entry tickets .. We went to a welcome thing the first year we went in 2002 never again haha thanks for the tip! It's not sad I love hearin about other people's plans and trips .. It's such a magical place! I wish we could go sooner but I wanted to wait until the baby was a little bit older too xx

disneygirl1981 is offline Cast Member
    Favorite Park
    Animal Kingdom
    Favorite Attraction
    Expedition Everest
    Favorite Parade
    Electric Light Parade
    Favorite Character
    Tigger
    Credits

Re: Budgeting ideas?

If Virgin still do the early entry you'll be able to do Olivanders this time. We only waited 20 mins to get in. We were there the week after Harry Potter world opened aswell. Like you we refused to wait in the crazy lines. People were waiting up to 3 hours to get in! Down side with DS getting picked was that we couldn't say no to his pitiful begging look when he asked to buy the special wand that chose him. Another ornament collecting dust lol

If you can dream it you can do it.....

Credits

Lol I would never be able to say no to that kind of face haha .. X

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12