More Fun Surprises in Store for ‘The Magic, The Memories and You!’ at Disney Parks
    Ryan C. is offline Senior Imagineer
    Favorite Park
    EPCOT
    Favorite Attraction
    TOT, HM, The Mountains
    Favorite Parade
    Main Street Electrical
    Favorite Character
    Goofy
    Credits

More Fun Surprises in Store for ‘The Magic, The Memories and You!’ at Disney Parks

One of the true delights of the recent holiday season at Disney Parks was a special segment during our evening projection show, “The Magic, The Memories and You!” The faces of Cinderella Castle at Magic Kingdom Park and “it’s a small world” at Disneyland park were transformed into gingerbread masterpieces, brightly colored packages and palaces of ice.

Well if you enjoyed that, our Creative Entertainment team has another treat in store, just in time for Valentine’s Day! A new show segment is set to debut Feb. 1, inspired by some of the most romantic moments in Disney animation. Cinderella Castle and “it’s a small world” will be covered in red roses for one sequence and turned into a beautiful, star-filled sky for another. During part of the show, spectacular stained glass windows will grace the façades, depicting the stories of Cinderella, Snow White and Belle.

One of my favorite moments comes when the king and queen from “Tangled” appear on a balcony, lifting a single lantern to the sky for their missing daughter. It’s soon joined by hundreds of others, creating a magical sight sure to draw “oohs” and “ahhs” from the crowd. It gives me goosebumps just thinking about it! Of course, the most heart-warming part of any segment of “The Magic, The Memories and You!” is the images of our guests, captured by Disney PhotoPass photographers during the day and incorporated into the show each night. 

The romance segment is planned to run as part of “The Magic, The Memories and You!” through mid-April but we’re not stopping there. Wait until you see “it’s a small world” as a sand castle in a segment we’re working on for summer. It’s chock full of detail… right up to the point where Goofy rides a wave across the façade, washing it all away to reveal… well, I don’t want to spoil all the surprises!

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails More Fun Surprises in Store for ‘The Magic, The Memories and You!’ at Disney Parks-mmy232330large.jpg   More Fun Surprises in Store for ‘The Magic, The Memories and You!’ at Disney Parks-mmy330313large.jpg   More Fun Surprises in Store for ‘The Magic, The Memories and You!’ at Disney Parks-mmy210219large.jpg  

Read reviews on every disney attraction, resort, restaurant, and activity! -> Disneyreviews.com

2. You May Also Like....

Sponsored Links

Disney&HP geek is offline Junior Cast Member
    Favorite Park
    Magic Kingdom or EPCOT
    Favorite Parade
    Tapestry of Nations
    Favorite Character
    Stitch
    Credits

Re: More Fun Surprises in Store for ‘The Magic, The Memories and You!’ at Disney Park

I cant wait to see the tangled part. I love tangled!

Disneymommyx2 is offline Imagineer
    Favorite Park
    Magic Kingdom
    Favorite Attraction
    All of them :)
    Favorite Character
    Donald Duck
    Credits

Re: More Fun Surprises in Store for ‘The Magic, The Memories and You!’ at Disney Park

Shoot and we won't be ther till May, and yes yes I am pouting!

Disneymommyx2's Lanyard
    Pirate Mickey EarsMickey 2012Mickey 2012Old Key WestHalloween - MNSSHP
    Life is not measured by the breaths we take, But by the moments that take our breaths away!

If you can dream it, You can do it!

Favorite Park
    Magic Kingdom
    Favorite Attraction
    Splash!!!
    Favorite Parade
    Electric Light Parade
    Favorite Character
    Baloo & Simba
    Credits

I just always felt that no matter where you stand you just can't see it well...

Curious Alice is online now TalkDisney Team

Favorite Park
    Epcot
    Favorite Attraction
    ToT, Soarin
    Favorite Character
    Alice
    Credits

I leave WDW on February 1.

I would stay to see it, but I have to work the next day.

Curious Alice's Lanyard
    Mad Tea PartyMad Tea PartyAlice
    TALK DISNEY MODERATOR

DL: At least 5 times in '80s
    WDW: '72, '77, '88, May '03, May '04, Nov '04, Jan '05, Feb '05, Dec '05, Jan '06, May '06, Oct '06, Nov '07, Nov '08, Feb '09, Oct 09, Dec '09, Mar '10, Apr 10, Dec '10, Mar '11, May '11, Oct '11, Dec '11, Jan '12, Oct '12, Dec '12, Feb '13, Dec '13

JeffsPrincess is offline Cast Member
    Favorite Park
    Magic Kingdom
    Favorite Attraction
    Space Mountian
    Favorite Character
    Minnie Mouse
    Credits

I read about this on another site. I'll be there until the 4th so maybe I'll get to see it!!

Sent from my Magical iPhone using TalkDisney

JeffsPrincess's Lanyard
    Mickey 2012
    Kristin
    Wife to Jeffrey
    Mom to Jay & Jack