Results 1 to 1 of 1
Disney's Storybook Circus gets wet as Casey Jr. makes debut
The Magic Kingdom added a new attraction to the Storybook Circus area of the new Fantasyland.The Splash 'N' Soak Station recently made it's debut in the park.
According to Disney the new attraction adds to the storyline of the famous Dumbo ride.
The locomotive from Dumbo rolled into town and brought the circus.
Guests can cool off with Casey Jr. in addition to flying with Dumbo and soaring with the Great Goofini on the Barnstormer, Disney said.
Casey Jr. can be found near the Fantasyland train station getting splashed by a crowd of circus animals, including monkeys, elephants and giraffes.
Last week, Disney removed the construction walls from the second Dumbo attraction that will officially open in July.
A new interactive queue line will be introduced with the second attraction, Disney said.
Under the Sea ~ Journey of the Little Mermaid, Enchanted Tales with Belle, Be Our Guest Restaurant, Gastonís Tavern and Arielís Grotto are all expected to open in time for the winter holidays.
- By Ryan C in forum Disney Front Page NewsReplies: 0Last Post: 05-11-2012, 09:34 AM
- By Mickey Crazy in forum WDW Theme ParksReplies: 1Last Post: 07-14-2008, 12:24 PM
- By MouseMan in forum TD archivesReplies: 183Last Post: 12-16-2003, 12:38 PM
- By MickeysGirl in forum TD archivesReplies: 0Last Post: 10-07-2003, 01:41 AM
- By MouseMan in forum TD archivesReplies: 3Last Post: 08-03-2002, 01:12 PM