Results 1 to 1 of 1
California Grill at Disney’s Contemporary Resort Gets Ready for a New Look
Chef Brian, when will California Grill temporarily close?
Chef Brian: We’ll close on January 6, 2013, and we’re all so excited about the new look – I can’t wait to share the plans!
And when do you plan to reopen?
Chef Brian: Late summer 2013.
Are you making big changes to the menu?
Chef Brian: We’ll be tweaking the menu, but we’ll still focus on a fresh, seasonal menu with top-of-the-line sushi. You can still look for creative flavors and techniques, and sophisticated cuisine – I’ve got a great group of chefs in my kitchen and a great crew in the dining room, and we all plan to return.
We heard the private dining rooms may go away?
Chef Brian: No, we’ll continue to use the two private dining rooms for personalized catering for groups and parties.
Are you getting a new onstage kitchen?
Chef Brian: We’re so excited about enhancements to the interactive kitchen – we’ll be able to give a fresh spin to California Grill classics, and add some cutting-edge new selections to the menu.
Stay tuned for updates!
- By Mickey Crazy in forum WDW Theme ParksReplies: 3Last Post: 12-15-2010, 01:06 PM
- By Mickey Crazy in forum WDW ResortsReplies: 0Last Post: 08-02-2010, 10:55 AM
- By klwally in forum TD archivesReplies: 15Last Post: 11-14-2003, 01:58 PM
- By MickeysGirl in forum TD archivesReplies: 0Last Post: 06-11-2003, 03:37 PM
- By YBPoohbear in forum TD archivesReplies: 27Last Post: 08-26-2002, 04:47 PM