Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 10-27-2010, 04:00 PM #1
- Join Date
- Sep 2003
- Pewaukee WI.
- Favorite Park
- magic kingdom WDW
- Favorite Attraction
- Too hard to pick!
- Favorite Character
Chicken Pot Pie - 50's Prime Time Cafe, Hollywood Studios
Disney's 50's Prime Time Cafe
2 C. chicken tenderloins, uncooked
1 C. broccoli, tops only
1/2 C. carrots, cubed
1/2 C. celery, cubed
1/4 C. leeks, diced
3 Tbsp. butter
3 Tbsp. flour
3 C. milk or half and half
1 C. Parmesean cheese, grated
2 chicken bouillion cubes
Pastry dough for a single pie (double crust)
1 egg, beaten
Dissolve chicken boulillon cubes in 1/4 cup warm water and add to sauce.
Blend in grated Parmesean cheese and remove from heat.
Add cooked chicken and vegetables and mix well.
Pour mixture into a deep-dish pie plate and cover with pie dough.
Seal edges well and brush top with beaten egg.
Bake until crust is golden brown and the filling is hot (about 45 to 50 minutes).
Brushing a little milk on the top of the pie dough before baking will give the crust a delightful color.
Last edited by Ryan C.; 11-02-2010 at 05:58 PM.
- By Mickey Crazy in forum TD archivesReplies: 0Last Post: 02-19-2010, 12:11 PM
- By MouseMan in forum TD archivesReplies: 23Last Post: 11-20-2004, 05:27 PM
- By disneyaholic in forum TD archivesReplies: 0Last Post: 10-08-2002, 02:02 AM
- By MouseMan in forum TD archivesReplies: 6Last Post: 09-04-2002, 11:16 PM
- By Ryan C. in forum TD archivesReplies: 0Last Post: 04-27-2002, 03:09 PM