Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 10-28-2010, 05:55 PM #1
- Join Date
- Oct 2001
- Favorite Park
- Favorite Attraction
- TOT, HM, The Mountains
- Favorite Parade
- Main Street Electrical
- Favorite Character
Chicken Asiago Pasta - All Star Resorts
2 quarts water
1/2 tsp kosher salt
12 oz. dry penne pasta
1 cup flour
1/4 tsp kosher salt
1/8 tsp freshly ground black pepper
1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breast, pounded and cut into 2 inch strips
2 Tbsp olive oil
3/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes cut into 1/4-inch strips
3/4 cup olive oil
1 Tblsp minced garlic, or to taste
1 & 3/4 cup fresh baby spinach, lightly packed
2 cups grated Asiago cheese
1 & 3/4 cups grated Parmesan cheese
Kosher salt and fresh ground black pepper to taste
1. Pour water into 4-quart pot. Bring to boil over medium high heat. Once water is boiling add 1/2 teaspoon of salt. Add pasta. Stir to prevent sticking. Once water comes back to boil, lower heat until water is simmering. Cook 8-10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
2. While pasta cooks, mix flour with 1/4 teaspoon of salt and 1/8 teaspoon of pepper. Dredge chicken in flour mixture.
3. Heat sauté pan over medium high heat. Once pan is hot, add 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Once oil is hot (not smoking), carefully place chicken strips into the pan. Cook 2-3 minutes or until chicken is golden on bottom side. Reduce heat to medium, turn chicken strips over and continue to cook for 5 minutes.
4. While chicken is cooking, mix together sun-dried tomatoes, 3/4 cup olive oil, and the garlic. Add the spinach.
5. Once chicken is cooked, place both the chicken and hot pasta into bowl with sun-dried tomatoes, then add cheeses and toss to mix well. Season to taste with salt and pepper. The heat from the chicken and pasta will melt the cheeses.
Last edited by Ryan C.; 11-02-2010 at 05:49 PM.
- By Mickey Crazy in forum TD archivesReplies: 0Last Post: 03-24-2010, 04:41 PM
- By Mickey Crazy in forum TD archivesReplies: 0Last Post: 03-24-2010, 10:56 AM
- By Mickey Crazy in forum TD archivesReplies: 0Last Post: 02-26-2010, 04:15 PM
- By Ryan C. in forum TD archivesReplies: 1Last Post: 04-21-2003, 12:49 PM
- By Tigger58 in forum TD archivesReplies: 11Last Post: 06-22-2002, 07:30 PM