Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 11-01-2010, 11:25 AM #1
- Join Date
- Oct 2001
- Favorite Park
- Favorite Attraction
- TOT, HM, The Mountains
- Favorite Parade
- Main Street Electrical
- Favorite Character
Pot Roast- Liberty Tree Tavern, Magic Kingdom
4 oz. butter
1/2 oz. garlic
1/2 lb. carrots
3/4 lb. onions
1/2 oz. fresh thyme
3 lbs. shoulder beef
4 oz. flour
6 TB beef base
1/2 lb. celery
2 diced tomatoes
Sear meat in stockpot in butter.
Add flour, beef base and tomatoes. Dice carrots, celery, onion and add fresh thyme.
Simmer for 40 minutes to an hour, or until desired doneness.
Once cooked, remove meat and let cool before slicing.
Pour gravy through sieve to remove all the vegetables, saving gravy to use with meat.
Once meat has cooled, slice and place in a pan. Add gravy, wrap pan and reheat in oven to 165 degrees.
Read reviews on every disney attraction, resort, restaurant, and activity! -> Disneyreviews.com
- By Ryan C. in forum Disney RecipesReplies: 0Last Post: 11-01-2010, 11:24 AM
- By Ryan C. in forum Disney RecipesReplies: 0Last Post: 10-28-2010, 08:24 PM
- By Ryan C. in forum Disney RecipesReplies: 0Last Post: 10-28-2010, 05:45 PM
- By Ryan C. in forum Disney RecipesReplies: 0Last Post: 10-28-2010, 02:01 PM
- By MouseMan in forum TD archivesReplies: 2Last Post: 07-05-2002, 04:36 PM