- 11-04-2010, 10:34 AM #1
- Join Date
- Oct 2001
- Favorite Park
- Favorite Attraction
- TOT, HM, The Mountains
- Favorite Parade
- Main Street Electrical
- Favorite Character
Tutto Italia Bechamel Sauce - Tutto Italia, Epcot, Italy
Yield: 2 quarts
2 Quarts Milk
1 Stick Unsalted Butter
4 Ounces All-Purpose Flour
1 teaspoon Ground Nutmeg
1 teaspoon Ground White Pepper
2 Tablespoons Kosher Salt
In a heavy bottomed sauce pot, over medium heat, melt butter.
Once the butter is fully melted, add the flour, mixing completely together.
Cook the mixture for at least one minute, stirring constantly.
Add the milk into the mixture using a whisk. Bring to a boil, and then lower heat to a simmer.
Season with salt, pepper, and nutmeg.
Cook for at least 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
- By Ryan C. in forum Disney RecipesReplies: 0Last Post: 11-04-2010, 10:33 AM
- By Ryan C. in forum Disney RecipesReplies: 0Last Post: 11-04-2010, 10:31 AM
- By Ryan C. in forum Disney RecipesReplies: 0Last Post: 11-04-2010, 10:30 AM
- By Mickey Crazy in forum TD archivesReplies: 0Last Post: 02-17-2010, 05:02 PM
- By Tigger58 in forum TD archivesReplies: 3Last Post: 08-26-2002, 04:04 PM