Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 11-04-2010, 10:36 AM #1
- Join Date
- Oct 2001
- Favorite Park
- Favorite Attraction
- TOT, HM, The Mountains
- Favorite Parade
- Main Street Electrical
- Favorite Character
Tutto Italia Bolognese Sauce - Tutto Italia, Epcot, Italy
Yield: 2 quarts
1 Each Yellow Onion, fine diced
3 Ribs Celery, fine diced
1 Each Carrots, fine diced
3 Cloves Garlic, chopped
1/2 Cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 Tablespoon Dried Thyme Leaves
2 Each Bay Leaves
1 Pound Ground Beef
2 Cup Tutto Italia Pomodoro Sauce
1/2 Cup White Wine
1/2 Cup Heavy Cream
2 Tablespoons Kosher Salt
2 teaspoons Ground Black pepper
In a heavy bottomed sauce pot, over medium heat, cook carrots, onions, celery, and garlic till onions are clear and soft.
Add the ground beef and cook all the way through, making sure to break it up as much as possible.
Add the dried herbs, Pomodoro sauce, wine, cream, salt, and pepper.
Bring to a boil, and then lower heat to a simmer.
Cook for at least 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
Read reviews on every disney attraction, resort, restaurant, and activity! -> Disneyreviews.com
- By Ryan C. in forum Disney RecipesReplies: 0Last Post: 11-04-2010, 10:34 AM
- By Ryan C. in forum Disney RecipesReplies: 0Last Post: 11-04-2010, 10:33 AM
- By Ryan C. in forum Disney RecipesReplies: 0Last Post: 11-04-2010, 10:31 AM
- By Mickey Crazy in forum TD archivesReplies: 0Last Post: 02-17-2010, 05:02 PM
- By Tigger58 in forum TD archivesReplies: 3Last Post: 08-26-2002, 04:04 PM