Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Shrimp Salad - Top of the World
- 12-14-2010, 11:33 AM #1
- Join Date
- Oct 2001
- Favorite Park
- Favorite Attraction
- TOT, HM, The Mountains
- Favorite Parade
- Main Street Electrical
- Favorite Character
Shrimp Salad - Top of the World
Serving Size : 4
1 Cup Vegetable Oil -- (soybean if possible)
1 Teaspoon Lemon Juice
1/8 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
1/8 Teaspoon Worcestershire Sauce
1/16 Teaspoon White Pepper
Salt -- to taste
1/4 Teaspoon Prepared Dark Mustard
1/4 Teaspoon Cider Vinegar
1 Pound Shrimp -- cooked and peeled
1/3 Cup Celery -- diced
2 Tablespoons Spanish Onion -- diced
1 Small Tomato -- diced
1 Small Green Onion -- sliced
4 Thin Slices of Lemon or Lime
Put egg in a small stainless steel bowl and beat at high speed with electric mixer for 3 minutes. On medium speed add oil in a slow stream.
Mixture will be like a thin mayonnaise. Add lemon juice and whip at medium speed for 3 minutes.
Gently mix in garlic powder, worcestershire, pepper, salt, mustard and cider vinegar. Makes 1 1/4 cups. Chill until ready to use.
If shrimp are large, cut each into 2 or 3 pieces in a 2 quart bowl. Add diced vegetables and mix lightly.
Chill. When ready to serve, stir in dressing. Serve on chilled plate with lettuce or in a champagne glass with lettuce.
Garnish with thinly sliced lemon or lime.
Read reviews on every disney attraction, resort, restaurant, and activity! -> Disneyreviews.com
- By Mickey Crazy in forum TD archivesReplies: 0Last Post: 03-24-2010, 01:11 PM
- By Mickey Crazy in forum TD archivesReplies: 0Last Post: 02-19-2010, 02:59 PM
- By Mickey Crazy in forum General Disney ChatReplies: 0Last Post: 08-04-2006, 11:13 AM
- By shawnp0001 in forum TD archivesReplies: 0Last Post: 06-13-2002, 08:17 AM
- By Ryan C. in forum TD archivesReplies: 0Last Post: 05-15-2002, 08:51 AM