Results 1 to 1 of 1
Strawberry Banana Bread Recipe from the Whispering Canyon Cafe
1 cup butter, softenedMethod:
2 cups granulated sugar
2 cups ripe bananas (about 6 medium size), mashed
1 teaspoon salt
2 teaspoons baking soda
3 cups flour
1 1/2 pounds frozen sliced strawberries, thawed
Grease two 9- by 5-inch loaf pans. Preheat oven to 325 degrees. In a large mixing bowl, cream the butter and sugar. Incorporate the bananas and scrape the sides of the bowl with the spatula. Add the eggs one at a time, mixing thoroughly after each one. Set aside.In another bowl, mix together the salt, baking soda, and flour. Add the flour mixture to the butter mixture and stir until fully incorporated. Add the strawberries. Pour into prepared pans and bake for 60 to 75 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool completely on a rack before inverting onto a plate.
Makes 2 Loaves.
- By Ryan C in forum Disney RecipesReplies: 2Last Post: 04-26-2012, 02:22 PM
- By Ryan C. in forum Disney RecipesReplies: 0Last Post: 11-22-2011, 08:12 PM
- By Mickey Crazy in forum Wilderness Lodge Villas DiningReplies: 0Last Post: 02-21-2011, 12:07 PM
- By Mickey Crazy in forum TD archivesReplies: 0Last Post: 03-01-2010, 07:30 PM
- By MouseMan in forum TD archivesReplies: 6Last Post: 09-28-2003, 03:20 PM