Results 1 to 1 of 1
Panko Shrimp with Mango Sauce Recipe from PCH Grill at Disneyland’s Pacific Hotel
PCH Grill at Disneyland’s Pacific Hotel
1 cup Japanese panko bread crumbsFirst, season the bread crumbs with salt and pepper. Next, lightly flour the shrimp. Then, dip each one into the beaten eggs and coat lightly with bread crumbs. Set the shrimp aside while you prepare the mango sauce.
Salt and pepper to taste
1/2 cup flour
16 large shrimp (1 oz. each), tails on, peeled and deveined
3 whole eggs, beaten
16 6-inch wooden skewers
Canola or peanut oil for frying
2 fresh, ripe mangoes, peeled and pitted
1/2 cup water
1 red bell pepper, seeded
1 tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
1 tsp. chopped fresh ginger
1 tsp. sriracha-style Thai chili sauce (available in Asian markets)
1 tsp. lime juice
1 tsp. sugar
Salt to tastePut 1 mango in a blender with the water, and puree. Place the puree in a mixing bowl and set aside.
Finely dice the remaining mango and the bell pepper and add to the mango puree.
Stir in the remaining ingredients and salt to taste.
Place the shrimp on the skewers and straighten them out.
Deep-fry the shrimp a few at a time, in 350-degree oil.
Each batch should take 2 to 3 minutes.
Serve with the mango sauce for dipping and a salad of mixed greens.
Serves four as an appetizer.
- By Mickey Crazy in forum DownTown Disney MenusReplies: 0Last Post: 02-10-2011, 05:18 PM
- By Mickey Crazy in forum Animal Kingdom MenusReplies: 0Last Post: 02-03-2011, 11:00 AM
- By Mickey Crazy in forum TD archivesReplies: 0Last Post: 03-24-2010, 12:11 PM
- By Mickey Crazy in forum TD archivesReplies: 0Last Post: 02-19-2010, 01:59 PM
- By Ryan C. in forum TD archivesReplies: 0Last Post: 05-15-2002, 07:51 AM