Favorite Attraction
    Dinosaur
    Favorite Parade
    Villains mnsshp
    Favorite Character
    Lewis Robinson
    Credits

Have you ever gotten hurt at the parks?

I came up with this thread because I love when people get hurt but in a funny way like 'americas funniest homes videos!' Hopefully nobody has been seriously hurt at a Disney park but maybe you took an embarrassing fall, etc? So, What's your funny boo boo at a Disney park?
    My eldest is always getting hurt (poor thing is kinda of clumsy!) but the funny one was when my hubby's brother (mr. loud/ no fear) got on TOT and was so scared that he was holding on to the handle bar and I guess hurled over too toward the elevator wall that he slammed his head on the side while going up and down. Its mean but funny!

Last edited by Freshee61; 07-30-2012 at 03:05 PM.

Freshee61's Lanyard
    Christmas - Haunted Mansion HolidayLady and the TrampSpace mountainArial and Prince Eric in Clam ShellHalloween - MinnieTower of TerrorPhilharmagicIts a small worldHaunted Mansion
    Frying pans! Who knew, right!?

Talk Disney Moderator

Click here to become a Premium

2. You May Also Like....

Sponsored Links

Winkster is offline Administrator

Favorite Park
    EPCOT
    Favorite Attraction
    ToT or the TTA
    Favorite Parade
    Tapestry of Nations (old)
    Credits

Too many to remember!

A few that spring to mind though...

Feet that fall apart as soon as I get within 5 miles of WDW.

Knees with the skin stripped off on the base of the Typhoon Lagoon pool (where I was picked up off the floor and thrown back down by the waves).

One final one wasn't Disney but St Pete Beach where we went for 4 days of RnR after 12 days at WDW back in the early 90s. There was a mini golf course with a huge serpent looping all the way round the course with a massive head in the 18th hole with huge fangs.

I was never a spotty teenager but, in my very early 20s at the time, I had a huge (and I'm talking second head here!) spot just below my right nostril.

I posed for a photo by putting my head inside the snakes mouth when my mum jokingly said "don't poke your spot on the fang!" (suggesting that my pimple was so enormously gargantuan that I wouldn't be able to avoid impaling myself on the snake).

I laughed sarcastically, moved backwards and snagged my nose on this massive fang and literally ripped the spot off leaving blood pouring everywhere!

It was very painful but far too funny to worry about it. Ever-caring, my mum was helpless with laughter (as we all were) as I had to extricate my nose from the snakes mouth leaving my huge spot spread across its, now bloody, fang!

We never stopped laughing about that incident!!

Last edited by Winkster; 07-30-2012 at 04:02 PM.
    Winkster's Lanyard
    Hollywood StudiosDowntown DisneyEpcotMickey PlutoCarousel of ProgressSpace mountainPeoplemoverMonorail Pilot WingsBig ThunderPort Orleans
    There's a great big beautiful tomorrow
    Just a dream away!

TALK DISNEY ADMINISTRATOR

HannahLeigh is offline Senior Cast Member
    Favorite Park
    Magic Kingdom
    Favorite Attraction
    Splash Mountain
    Favorite Character
    Mickey
    Credits

While working at WDW, my parents and brother came to visit multiple times. During one visit we went to DHS and it began to rain. Attempting to get out of the rain quickly on Sunset we rushed into the Villians store and needless to say the doormat had been pushed back into the store quite a bit by other people hurrying in as well, so the moment my wet sandals hit the store floor my feet flew above my head and my butt hit the ground. I was so stunned I literally sat on the floor for a couple minutes laughing and unable to move.

Sent from my iPhone using TalkDisney

HannahLeigh's Lanyard
    Walt Dsney WorldAll Star Sports
    -HannahLeigh

Freshee61 is online now TalkDisney Team

Favorite Park
    Magic Kingdom
    Favorite Attraction
    Dinosaur
    Favorite Parade
    Villains mnsshp
    Favorite Character
    Lewis Robinson
    Credits

Re: Have you ever gotten hurt at the parks?

Quote Originally Posted by HannahLeigh View Post
    While working at WDW, my parents and brother came to visit multiple times. During one visit we went to DHS and it began to rain. Attempting to get out of the rain quickly on Sunset we rushed into the Villians store and needless to say the doormat had been pushed back into the store quite a bit by other people hurrying in as well, so the moment my wet sandals hit the store floor my feet flew above my head and my butt hit the ground. I was so stunned I literally sat on the floor for a couple minutes laughing and unable to move.

Sent from my iPhone using TalkDisney
    love it
    that's how i too fell when i first saw and walked on snow. i sat there and thought so this is how you fall on ice lol.

Freshee61's Lanyard
    Christmas - Haunted Mansion HolidayLady and the TrampSpace mountainArial and Prince Eric in Clam ShellHalloween - MinnieTower of TerrorPhilharmagicIts a small worldHaunted Mansion
    Frying pans! Who knew, right!?

Talk Disney Moderator

Click here to become a Premium