Most exciting and most depressing part of your trips?
DVC Resales Started
    wbeci007 is offline Cast Member
    Favorite Park
    Magic Kingdom
    Favorite Attraction
    Pirates of the Caribbean
    Favorite Character
    Alice in Wonderland
    Credits

Most exciting and most depressing part of your trips?

When we drive the most exciting moment is when we turn off of I-10 onto the highway towards our way to WDW. That is when there are all the billboards and all the cars from across the country coming to share the magic!!
    When we fly it is as soon as I get into the line for the bus to take us to our resort. That whole bottom floor of the Orlando airport is filled with happy people waiting to go to Disney World.

The most depressing is when I wake up the day we have to leave, because I know we aren't coming back for at least another few months(I could seriously live at Disney World if I could!!). We always leave early in the morning do I have no chance to really do anything else.

2. You May Also Like....

Sponsored Links

Winkster is offline Administrator

Favorite Park
    EPCOT
    Favorite Attraction
    ToT or the TTA
    Favorite Parade
    Tapestry of Nations (old)
    Credits

Re: Most exciting and most depressing part of your trips?

Most exciting is walking into POR for the first time - it just oozes relaxation and I love it!

Most depressing is having to pack our cases the night before we come home. I hate that job!

Winkster's Lanyard
    Hollywood StudiosDowntown DisneyEpcotMickey PlutoCarousel of ProgressSpace mountainPeoplemoverMonorail Pilot WingsBig ThunderPort Orleans
    There's a great big beautiful tomorrow
    Just a dream away!

TALK DISNEY ADMINISTRATOR

Curious Alice is offline TalkDisney Team

Favorite Park
    Epcot
    Favorite Attraction
    ToT, Soarin
    Favorite Character
    Alice
    Credits

I bet everyone's most depressing part will have to do with leaving!

Most exciting part of the trip is walking into the resort lobby to check in on the first day.

Most depressing part is lugging our suitcases to the car on the last day.

Curious Alice's Lanyard
    Mad Tea PartyMad Tea PartyAlice
    TALK DISNEY MODERATOR

DL: At least 5 times in '80s
    WDW: '72, '77, '88, May '03, May '04, Nov '04, Jan '05, Feb '05, Dec '05, Jan '06, May '06, Oct '06, Nov '07, Nov '08, Feb '09, Oct 09, Dec '09, Mar '10, Apr 10, Dec '10, Mar '11, May '11, Oct '11, Dec '11, Jan '12, Oct '12, Dec '12, Feb '13, Dec '13

DisneyGirl907 is offline Cast Member
    Favorite Park
    DisneyLand -Anaheim
    Favorite Attraction
    Cant pick just one
    Credits

My most exciting moment is when the planes is about to land and were flying over Santa Ana. I know that I'm there, and that my trip has officially started!!

I'm usually really excited to come home because our toddler stays with my grandmother while we vacation. So I'm really missing him by the time were leaving.

The worst part for me would be a week or 2 after we get home. I start to feel down and bummed

Freshee61 is offline TalkDisney Team

Favorite Park
    Magic Kingdom
    Favorite Attraction
    Dinosaur
    Favorite Parade
    Villains mnsshp
    Favorite Character
    Lewis Robinson
    Credits

Most exciting is getting to TTC and seeing the ticket booths, the monorail, the castle almost all at once.

Your last night at a WDW park( that moment you realize theres no tomorrow night at a park). Boo.

Freshee61's Lanyard
    Christmas - Haunted Mansion HolidayLady and the TrampSpace mountainArial and Prince Eric in Clam ShellHalloween - MinnieTower of TerrorPhilharmagicIts a small worldHaunted Mansion
    Frying pans! Who knew, right!?

Talk Disney Moderator

Click here to become a Premium

i heart disney3 is offline Cast Member
    Credits

My most exciting moment is passing under the Walt Disney World sign as we are arriving. That's when it becomes real for me!

My most depressing moments are walking to the gate at the airport as we are leaving, passing all the happy excited people going the opposite direction who are just beginning their vacation, and knowing mine is over

Last edited by i heart disney3; 08-17-2012 at 08:22 PM.

qtinphilly is offline Mousketeer
    Credits

I couldn't pick between most exciting and depressing so Ill give all four. the first is right after turning off of I-4 when I see my first resort bus and I know I will be on one soon. The other exciting is the chills I get at night watching wishes over the castle.
    The night before we leave when you see the tag on your door and you know....it's over. And seeing all the happy people checking in that it is just starting for (I'm a very nice person but darn it at that moment I hate them) I really wish I was the kind of person that could get tired of Disney but if I had 1.5 million I would buy a home in Golden Oaks and be the happiest person in the world.