Wanting to create the BEST trip!!!!
DVC Resales Started
    ThePawnshop is offline Mousketeer
    Credits

Wanting to create the BEST trip!!!!

I am a single dad and I am taking my 9 year old daughter to Disney next Sunday for 4 nights. We are staying at the Polynesian and I would LOVE any ideas to make this the most memorabble trip EVER! I have ordered the "Presenting Your Royal Princess - Junior (7-13 yrs old)" package from WDW Florists and have two character breakfasts set up (Ohana's at the Polynesian and Chef Mickey's at The Contemporary Resort). Any other ideas to make this the most magical trip would be GREATLY appreciated!

Cant wait to get to Disney!

°°°°! I posted this in the wrong place...anyone know how I can move it to the proper forum :-(

Sorry for the newbie mistake!

Last edited by ThePawnshop; 06-01-2012 at 01:17 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

2. You May Also Like....

Sponsored Links

Winkster is offline Administrator

Favorite Park
    EPCOT
    Favorite Attraction
    ToT or the TTA
    Favorite Parade
    Tapestry of Nations (old)
    Credits

Don't worry, I've moved the thread to our General Planning forum.

Have you looked at the Bibbidy Bobbidy Boutique? Could be worth a try?

Check character meals too - and maybe boat rental?

Winkster's Lanyard
    Hollywood StudiosDowntown DisneyEpcotMickey PlutoCarousel of ProgressSpace mountainPeoplemoverMonorail Pilot WingsBig ThunderPort Orleans
    There's a great big beautiful tomorrow
    Just a dream away!

TALK DISNEY ADMINISTRATOR

MINI Mouse is offline Imagineer
    Favorite Park
    Epcot, but they are all really close to my hart
    Favorite Attraction
    Test Track
    Credits

Quote Originally Posted by ThePawnshop
    I am a single dad and I am taking my 9 year old daughter to Disney next Sunday for 4 nights. We are staying at the Polynesian and I would LOVE any ideas to make this the most memorabble trip EVER! I have ordered the "Presenting Your Royal Princess - Junior (7-13 yrs old)" package from WDW Florists and have two character breakfasts set up (Ohana's at the Polynesian and Chef Mickey's at The Contemporary Resort). Any other ideas to make this the most magical trip would be GREATLY appreciated!

Cant wait to get to Disney!

°°°°! I posted this in the wrong place...anyone know how I can move it to the proper forum :-(

Sorry for the newbie mistake!
    Welcome to TD

Wow, you already made some great choices, I just love the Polynesian and she will love the character dinners.
    If she is in to Disney princesses you can also try to get in to Cinderella's Royal Table, breakfast, lunch or dinner in the MK Castle with the princesses, or let her do bibbidi bobbidi boutique to turn her into a princess herselve
    (but, I don't know if it is still available
    And just go with the flow and enjoying being there, have an amazing time

Last edited by Winkster; 06-01-2012 at 03:17 PM.
    MINI Mouse's Lanyard
    Cruise Line Palm TreesMickey Cruise LineHalloween - MNSSHPHalloween - MinnieWalt Dsney World
    Looking forward to our Disney vacations

Disneymommyx2 is offline Imagineer
    Favorite Park
    Magic Kingdom
    Favorite Attraction
    All of them :)
    Favorite Character
    Donald Duck
    Credits

Re: Wanting to create the BEST trip!!!!

Cinderella's royal table is a dinner or lunch at the castle where the princess's all come to your table and spend time with your princess we go every year our dd11 and dd5 think this is the greatest thing ever it is pricey but it is so worth it!

We generally do dinner but I have heard lunch is better then dinner if you are there at around 7ish you can have dinner and then be close to the castle for the fireworks show in MK and for the magic the memories and you viewing on the castle which is amazing you don't want to miss that at all she will love it and tinkerbell flys right over the top of your head over to tommorowland so very cool to see up close if you sit across from the ice cream shoop where the little yellow umbrellas are that is the best view down near smoking section!! Good Luck to you and a very magical trip!

Last edited by Disneymommyx2; 06-01-2012 at 09:23 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Disneymommyx2's Lanyard
    Pirate Mickey EarsMickey 2012Mickey 2012Old Key WestHalloween - MNSSHP
    Life is not measured by the breaths we take, But by the moments that take our breaths away!

If you can dream it, You can do it!

ThePawnshop is offline Mousketeer
    Credits

Great advice! I steered clear of dinners simply because we didn't want to be rushed if we were doing something fun and our dinner reservation time came due.

disneylover23 is offline Mousketeer
    Credits

The crystal palace in magic kingdom is super cute too if she likes Winnie the pooh,

addcogulf is offline Mousketeer
    Credits

Re: Wanting to create the BEST trip!!!!

In the Grand Floridian there are 2 tesa for girls her age, the wonderland tea with Alice in Wonderland and the Princess tea with Sleeping Beauty. My Granddaughter just loved them. You could call and arrange them if there is still room. They are in the afternoon, I think. But they are pretty amazing for a little girl. And being on the monarail you can just hop over.