What's in your DVD Player right now? - Page 5
Page 5 of 91 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainTony
    "Kill Bill Vol. One" right now... Tarantino fascinates me....

HEY DISNEY JEDI!!!! Where did you get that Monday Night War DVD? Is it readily available? I'd love to see it!
    I borrowed it from a friend. Just a few days ago I went to my local 'Best Buy' and found about a dozen or so copies left of The Monday Night War.

Hearing the History of both WCW (World Championship Wrestling) and WWF (World Wrestling Federation) is cool. Espicially with WCW. WCW was my favorite program back in the day. Too bad WCW or WWF no longer exist. AOL/Time Warner sold WCW to the owner of WWF and a year or two later WWF became the WWE (World Wrestling Entertainment).
    Disney Jedi a.k.a. Tim

I'm Back!

The NeverEnding Story

I love this movie. One of the best fantasy movies every made.
    Last edited by Disney Jedi; 05-25-2004 at 08:19 PM.
    Disney Jedi a.k.a. Tim

I'm Back!

Brother bear man, YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bye luv barney xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    jim hawkins gal

Lord of the Rings , "Return of the King"
    Rick
    "Our greatest natural resource is the minds of our childen"
    Walt Disney
    Talk Disney Administrator

Thumbs up

Jim Henson's: STORYTELLER

StoryTeller was done by Jim Henson and people who helped him with The Dark Crystal and LABYRINTH.

StoryTeller is a 9-episode series that was televised back in 1987. Each episode had a different story being narrated by the story teller (John Hurt) and his dog (voice: Brian Henson).
    Disney Jedi a.k.a. Tim

I'm Back!

Huh, this is funny. I just checked and I still have Finding Nemo in there. That movie rocked!
    When you have done something right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all.Think about it for a while and you'll understand.
    "Don't worry Sora, there will always be a door to the light."-Mickey Mouse in Kingdom Hearts.
    Btw I'm a guy black sheep(see the animology thread in the soapbox) Rock on, Talk Disney!

Breakfast at Tiffany's is in the car... Lion King 1 1/2 in the living room... Sleeping Beauty upstairs.
    I Narnia!

Three DVD players, wow! Awesome!
    When you have done something right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all.Think about it for a while and you'll understand.
    "Don't worry Sora, there will always be a door to the light."-Mickey Mouse in Kingdom Hearts.
    Btw I'm a guy black sheep(see the animology thread in the soapbox) Rock on, Talk Disney!

10 Things I Hate About You.... great soundtrack!!!
    "You poor simple fools, thinking you could defeat me, the mistress of all evil!"

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenFlame93
    Three DVD players, wow! Awesome!
    Well there are three different DVD players in my house right now. One that came with my computer, one that is my brothers XBOX (that had a DVD adapter with it), and my own regular DVD player that is in my room (From Magnavox).
    Disney Jedi a.k.a. Tim

I'm Back!

My PS2 plays DVDs, and it so happens I have one in there now, Tenchi Muyou, Volume 1 and 2. I doubt any of you have heard of it though, but it is cool if you like anime.

Lilo and Stitch - we broke it back out over last weekend... love that movie! I went to school with one of the animators of Nani!
    *Please Stand Clear of the Doors- Porfavor Mantegas Sehallados de las puertas*

That is so cool! I'm also a big fan of that movie.

Finding Nemo.
    The Magic Is In Us All

Family Vacation With My Sisters, Their Spouses, And Some Of Our Kids. November3-18 2013.

Right now in my DVD players are 'Master and Commander' and then "Snow White' is in the other. I do have to say that I have seen Tenchi Muyou, and I have to admit that I did like it, though have you ever seen Trigun? That can be pretty funny!
    'Can you stand on your head?' -Cheshire Cat

I am in Walt Disney World for 10 days! I am so happy, I don't want to go back to school!

Page 5 of 91 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast