More Disney Princesses!!!! - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    misshunkules Honorary Citizen of the Magic Kingdom
    suicide...lol, oops!

sidman656 Honorary Citizen of the Magic Kingdom
    The sad thing about most fairy tales is that they're sooo short!

I also think i heard about a Rupunzel already in the work but it might actaully be a pixar film thast not going to be out for two years.

Rupunzel. . . . . . . . I'm still feeling Barbie there. Lol
    Disneyland

3/08/08 through 3/13/08.

I can't wait!!

I was looking around and i still can't figure out if it was Disney or pixar that was doing a Rupunzel movie but one of them definitely is or at least was going to make a Rupunzel
    flm.

Keep searching please, I am anxious to know!!!!
    Disneyland

3/08/08 through 3/13/08.

I can't wait!!

misshunkules Honorary Citizen of the Magic Kingdom
    me too! we want princesses! we want princesses! hehe!

Little Mirmaid took place under the sea, Beauty And The Beast took place in France, Aladdin took place in India, and Mulan took place in Japan. But I'm not so sure where precisely Snow White, Cinderella, or Sleeping Beauty were located.

I'm sure eventually when someone else takes over for Micheal Eisner, he or she will bring back to 2D annimation and then we can have many more Disney Princess movies.
    Disney Jedi a.k.a. Tim

I'm Back!

True, true. You must remember these movies came from European bedtime stories. They are still in many storybooks today yet non-Disney affiliated. So, knowing this, they might be from anywhere in Europe knowing that these stories had kings and queens and so did many European countries. The landscape adds to it too.

Quote Originally Posted by Disney Jedi
    Little Mirmaid took place under the sea, Beauty And The Beast took place in France, Aladdin took place in India, and Mulan took place in Japan. But I'm not so sure where precisely Snow White, Cinderella, or Sleeping Beauty were located.

I'm sure eventually when someone else takes over for Micheal Eisner, he or she will bring back to 2D annimation and then we can have many more Disney Princess movies.
    Corrections:Mulan is from china (great wall of china), Aladdin is in Arabia ("Arabian Nights").

Smow White lived in Belgium, Cinderella was also in France (as far as I know, if not then England), Sleeping Beauty was also France or England.

As far as more princess movies go, I've done an about face. I used to be completly on your side, the more, the better. But I got to thinking; when a collection of anything, even something very good becomes too great, there is a backlash and it is no longer a popular thing. Case in point: The American Girl dolls or the beanie bables craze. While the downfall of these products may be attributed to other changes withing the company, I believe a large part of the problem is there are just too many of them.

So to the Disney company, I'd say take your time making the next princess movie & Make sure it's unique, quality, and just plain good!
    I Narnia!

Quote Originally Posted by iluvstitch
    Corrections:Mulan is from china (great wall of china), Aladdin is in Arabia ("Arabian Nights").

Smow White lived in Belgium, Cinderella was also in France (as far as I know, if not then England), Sleeping Beauty was also France or England.

As far as more princess movies go, I've done an about face. I used to be completly on your side, the more, the better. But I got to thinking; when a collection of anything, even something very good becomes too great, there is a backlash and it is no longer a popular thing. Case in point: The American Girl dolls or the beanie bables craze. While the downfall of these products may be attributed to other changes withing the company, I believe a large part of the problem is there are just too many of them.

So to the Disney company, I'd say take your time making the next princess movie & Make sure it's unique, quality, and just plain good!
    Wow! My mistake!
    Disney Jedi a.k.a. Tim

I'm Back!

I was gonna mention all the things you said wrong but I didnt wanna be rude.

Oops! I didn't mean to seam rude! I just wanted to set it right!
    Last edited by iluvstitch; 07-02-2004 at 04:36 PM.
    I Narnia!

girly - you couldn't sound rude if you tried!

Your info was correct and you weren't rude at all in how you said it! I think Sid just meant that maybe he didn't know how to word it so it didn't sound rude... but you did a fine job!
    *Please Stand Clear of the Doors- Porfavor Mantegas Sehallados de las puertas*

I do hope Disney do decide to make an animated Rapunzel movie in the future....Rapunzel's one of my most favourite fairy tales ever! I just can't get enough of all these wonderful Disney princesses either!
    Mulan Is One Of My Favourite Disney Films Of All Time! It's Fantastic!

" NOT ALL GIRLS WEAR PINK "

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast