Looking to Chat About Disney!

Talking Looking to Chat About Disney!

HI, all! I am Kate, and I am from the Chicago suburbs...I am 32, a music teacher and a vocalist. I am looking to chat with people who love Disney as much as I do, and I think I found the place!!!

I have been to WDW and DLR many times...I try and go once a year. I am also considering a move to Orlando because of my love for the Mouse! Am I crazy? I think you guys would tell me otherwise!

Let me know what's up here! I am missing my Disney fix this year (financial constraints), but I am glad I found a suitable place to share my love of everything Disney!

Thanks, all!

Welcome to Talk Disney mickeysno1fan! I certainly would not consider you crazy! I am from St. Louis & now live just minutes away from DLR! I am there at least 3 times a week and usually more often than that! Best of all our weather here is great! It never drops below zero! But he visits every Halloween!
    We are very happy that you decided to join us! If you have any questions here are some great resources; TalkDisney.com Terms of Service and Community Standards is the place to start, this should tell you everything you need to know about posting regulations here at Talk Disney.
    the FAQ Archives & Question, Comments & Help threads are also full of useful information. If you would like to see if a topic already exists use our Search feature. Another feature you may find useful is our Talk Disney Glossary. Of course you can always use the Private Message system to contact me or any of our Talk Disney Team or Administrators! We are a family friendly site. We take great pride in the fact that we have members of all ages! Mostly we are here to Talk Disney & have a good time! Thanks again for joining our family!
    ~ MickeysGirl o
    ~ Gotta Love the Mouse! o

Hey Welcome to Talk Disney!

Everyone here is very friendly and if you have any questions feel free to ask b/c everyone here likes helping people out.

As for your moving to Orlando query. Yeah I've thought about moving there too, I'd love to be so close to the magic but as most I realize it's not the best move right now. Although it's such a good dream and if that's what you really want to do go for it.
    Go Noles! Ryan

Welcome to the boards!! If you are looking for Disney people you have come to the right place. To answer your question about moving...I understand 100% . I have often thought of moving to Orlando so I dont think you are crazy. Have fun on the boards. Hope to see you arround.

nightengale18

Thanks, all, for making me feel so welcome! It's great to meet all of you...I am really excited to be here!

Welcome! Glad to have you with us. MG has offered some of the info you'll need to know and after a little while surfing the site, you'll get the hang of it! So dive in and have fun!
    ~o~ MouseMan ~o~ TD Admin ~o~

Welcome on board mickeysno1fan! All the members are here to help in anyway needed.
    "...and you'll want to stow away cameras, purses, hats, and of course...these little
    beauties!"

Click here to become a Talk Disney Premium Member

Welcome to Talk Disney Kate! No, you aren't crazy. I'm sure we have all thought of moving closer to the mouse at least a million times.

Headed down I-95 south to Orlando with 3 yowling cats!!
    Welcome to TD Kate!!!

Jump on in and I hope that you enjoy your time here with us!!
    Please help us spread pixie dust throughout the land

Marry a CM..It's great!! You get most of the benefits and none of the work!!

Welcome To Talkdisney! Have A Great Time!
    -Jeff Wayne
    Disneyland Cast Member

Making dreams come true...

Welcome to the boards hope to see you around.

Glad to have you with us Kate! I don't think it's crazy to move to Orlando to be closer to WDW, I wouldn't mind moving to Paris so I would be able to visit DLP every day !
    Tom

Click here to vote for Talk Disney