Lion King 11/2 1st Direct-Video 2 Disc Set!

Lion King 11/2 1st Direct-Video 2 Disc Set!

From Mousehole-
    UltimateDisney.com has revealed that "The Lion King 1 1/2" may be making its debut as the first Direct-to-Video 2-Disc set.

"In addition to the Timon mockumentary and deleted scenes we already know about, additional bonus features will include a Hidden Mickey Hunt (in which you track hidden Mickeys throughout the movie with your remote), Timon & Pumbaa's Virtual Safari 1.5, The Making of Lion King 1.5, Nathan Lane Audio Outtakes, and music videos. The two games will be "Name That Character" and Who Wants to Be King of the Jungle? (a jungle version of "Millionaire" hosted by Meredith Viera). This would be the first 2-disc set for a direct-to-video feature, but it all seems pretty reasonable. I'll let you know once this is confirmed, as a full press release should be issued within the next few weeks. "

Let's wait and see when "The Lion King 1 1/2" is released on February 10, 2004.

By the way, has anyone else heard that sickening news about "The Lion King 1 1/2" possible changing its name to "The Lion King 3: Electric Bugaloo?" Come on, Disney! Do we really want to remind people of the breakdancing movie "Breakin' 2: Electric Boogaloo."
    ~o~ MouseMan ~o~ TD Admin ~o~

i heard about the safari, but the hidden mickey one will be great
    and they are making another one?!?!?!??! that would be awesome, its the only disney sequals i dont mind because lion king is one of my favorites

"There's a great big beautiful tomorrow...just a dream away"