DisneyTokenzones! - Page 10
Page 10 of 40 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    Hey Ed the same thing is happening to me on the Santa Clause site and the Bionicle site. No names come up when you go to the make a trade part. If you don't know a name of someone you want to trade with it comes up blank. I hope they don't start charging these are so fun.
    Shelly

It's very frustrating not to have a list of possible traders! And the thought about their making this stuff a pay thing was just a thought. Nothing more so don't loose it just yet! I was just wondering if things get so weird with the company...what if they charged for it in the future when they realise what a success the tokenzones are and how fast they have grown in interest. So we're safe....for now.
    ~o~ MouseMan ~o~ TD Admin ~o~

There seems to be a problem with SC2 Tokenzone site as though it is not complete. It even states "We will soon post the link to download the exclusive Santa Clause 2 desktop wallpaper."
    I have been able to make trades on the Bionicle Tokenzone site without any problems. I made 3 trades on the Bionicle Tokenzone site today.
    ~ MickeysGirl o
    ~ Gotta Love the Mouse! o

Mickey past remark

I noticed that earlier someone stated that there as a link that showed all the disney token zones, I thought everyone knew that was there. as for the drop down I had been using that since I started tokenzones, if I had realized you guys didnt now that I wouldve given it you sooner.
    Spoiledbrat101

I noticed the lack of names on SC2 also. Trading wasn't too bad, since all of you were collecting as well. A list of names would have made things easier though. I too hope that they do not charge, but you do raise a good point Ed~about charging for the success.

I am one token away from finishing lilo and stitch, and have completed all other zones(including HP and good boy). Please send me requests at the zones you have not completed. I will help out if I can

~hpfan73

I just went to the L/S Tzone and it didn't recognize your name when I tried to see if I had the one you needed! Am I loosing it here or yourscreename over there is something other than hpfan73?

Ed,

Yeah, I am cl_fox at the Disney sites; hpfan73 at good boy; and uwbadger at HP sites. Sorry to confuse you

To amend my previous post, I have now completed all zones(got my last L&S this morning) Hopefully some new zones will be up soon.

I just got back from seeing Haunted Mansion, which I actually really enjoyed. I recommend it for all ages~it was pretty good. The quartet was my favorite part

~hpfan73

Well d'uh! So much for my trying to help out!

LOL! It's all good

~hpfan73

p.s. I bet I will need your help with future zones
    Last edited by hpfan73; 12-06-2003 at 05:06 PM.

YAY!

back at ya!

~hpfan73

Hey HPfan73 I tried to send your sister some on Lilo/Stitch and one other one that she was doing but she hasn't accepted them yet. I still have Harry Potter to finish I need 15 on that one and I am still working on Bionicle and Good Boy,and the HP Sorcerer's Stone.
    P.S. If anybody wants to gift me a token it would be so apprieciated. My name on the disney sites is 38tree and on Harry Potter it is Muchie and if I have any that you need I would gladly give them to you.
    Last edited by muchie; 12-06-2003 at 07:35 PM.
    Shelly

I just went and looked but you didn't need any tokens, at least, I didn't have any that you might need. And I thank you for the ones that you offered me earlier. Maybe in the future tokenzones?

Muchie,

Thanks for the tokens for my sister. She is not the most diligent when it comes to checking the zones(she's a teenager ) but I know her login info, so I accepted for her. I sent you a token at the HP 2 site, but that is the only one I currently have that you need I will send more as I get them

~hpfan73

p.s. Spoiledbrat101, I sent you an offer at HP2 site.
    Last edited by hpfan73; 12-07-2003 at 09:06 AM.

Thanks HPfan73. Thanks Ed I am sure there will be future tokenzones also.
    Shelly

Page 10 of 40 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast