DisneyTokenzones! - Page 11
Page 11 of 40 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    You're welcome Muchie. Just sent you a token at HP1~wish I had more to give though

~hpfan73

hpfan73 Hey thanks for the token I sent your sister some more Lilo and Stitch and one from Santa Clause 2.
    Shelly

hey everyone sorry i havent posted in awhile. anyway i completed the bionicle set with one of my id's "petefan" but it wont load the graphic saying i completed it !! i'm close to completeing the stitch set and SC2. ( it sounds like i am having the same trading problems as some of you with that SC2 set). I also have a second ID 'Nsmia" (well actually that was my first ID, LOL) you can all try to trade with me on either ID but i am actually close to completing most of the remaining disney sets out there. Good luck to u all! cant wait for the the new lion king 1.5 set
    Sean BadPete on VMK

You're welcome Muchie. Thanks for the tokens for my sister

I have had trouble logging in to the Disney tokenzone site~it always says my user id is invalid. If I log in to a specific tokenzone, L&S for instance, and then go back to the Disney tokenzone site, I am logged in there as well. Has anyone else been having this problem? Or might you know how to correct it? Thanks

~hpfan73

Yo, hpfan73,

Try deleting all the relevant browser cookies. I use Internet Explorer, and in the Temporary Internet Files directory, the cookie that Disney's TokenZones sets is:

Cookie:'@disney.tokenzone.com/

Close your browser, delete that line, and then reopen the browser. My guess is you tried to go to the site, somehow entered the wrong ID or pwd, and that wrong info got stored in a cookie. You might have more than one cookie set, with conflicting info.

I always clear out the entire temp file directory, and delete all cookies, every time I power on my computer. Paranoia, I guess!

Anyway, I hope it works!

WDaveDisney

Thanks for the suggestion, Wdavedisney. I followed your instructions but I still get the 'invalid login' message when I try to sign in Oh well~thanks for the help

~hpfan73

Does anyone still need tokens? Let me know

~hpfan73

Thanks to everybody for your recent offers and trades, woo!!

I've now finished Brother Bear, Lion King, Finding Nemo, Treasure Planet, Santa Clause 2, Bionicle, and Good Boy. So anyone still working on those, please make me an offer and I'll just gift you any extras you need!

For Haunted Mansion, I've essentially given up (the Evers token bug), but have plenty of extras of all the others, so have plenty to give away there, too!

The ones I'm still working on are Lilo and Stitch, and both Harry Potter sets, so would especially welcome any trades there.

I'm "wdavedisney" at all of the above sites, so should be easy to find!

hpfan73 -- sorry the delete-cookies trick didn't work for you. Did you find a way to get back into each site after all? I hope so!

WDaveDisney

Dave,

Yeah, I can sign into one of the sites individually which also signs me into the Disney tokenzone site. It's kind of a pain, but oh well. Glad to hear you have finished a number of zones. I do not have any tokens to give right now, but will send them as soon as I do. I sent you a request for L&S and Bionicle, for my sister's collections. She keeps busy with other activities, so I try to help out with the zones. I know she appreciates all the token trades and gifts she has received from TalkDisney members.

~hpfan73

Just got and accepted the request from her account!

Personally, I think she probably doesn't really care, and you're just getting to play with two accounts!

But hey, that's okay by me!

Y'know ... in all this collecting madness, there are actually several sets that I haven't really looked at all the tokens one at a time! Think I'll go check out some of them now. The graphics are really cool, and I especially like the ones with animation, like the Lion King tokens. Neat stuff!

WDave"Just Say Yes!"Disney

Thanks Dave! You're right, I do get to play with both accounts...and my sis doesn't mind.

~hpfan73

Hey HPfan73 and Dave I am still working on the Good Boy set I need two to finish Good Boy and am still working on both Harry Potter's. Thanks to everybody for the trades you have all been so nice.
    Shelly

Muchie,

I sent you two tokens from HP1 site, and a Good boy token (from my sister's collection). You're welcome for the trades Thanks for the ones you have sent my sister

~hpfan73

Your welcome hpfan73. I got the tokens thanks again. I keep checking for tokens for your sister, and also thanks wdavedisney for the Good Boy tokens. I have now finished that set. Can't wait for Lion King 1 1/2.
    Last edited by muchie; 12-11-2003 at 06:34 PM.
    Shelly

You're welcome muchie Glad you finished the Good boy set. Thanks for the tokens you have sent my sister. Wdave, sent you a token at HP1. Ed, sent you two offers at L&S, enjoy

~hpfan73
    Last edited by hpfan73; 12-14-2003 at 11:33 PM.

Page 11 of 40 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast