DisneyTokenzones! - Page 30
Page 30 of 40 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast
    Hey Carrie I finally got in this morning. Thanks for the trade.
    Shelly

You're welcome Shelly

~Carrie

Hi, I finished my Home on the Range set this morning and was wondering if I can help some people on this forum.

Any of you needing some tokens in this collection that I could donate??
    Just let me know.

Same here. Make sure that you post your screename that you use there in this thread so that folks know who to contact.
    ~°o°~ MouseMan ~°o°~ TD Admin ~°o°~

Well we finally finished the move. But now the unpacking begins!!!
    I'm trying to keep up the Tokenzones and a few other things I'm also trying to find a day that has more than 24 hours in it to help me do all this.
    My screen name is Cathe1 on all the Disney & HP sites. Send a trade request, if that doesn't work, drop me a PM, I'll help if I can.
    ~ MickeysGirl șoș
    ~ Gotta Love the Mouse! șoș

Hey Ed thats a great idea. I am 38tree on the Disney site and muchie on the HP site. I did want to mention something that happened to me the other day on the HP site. I went to log in and I put a capital M instead of a small m for muchie and it started a whole new account for me. I don't know why so if you want to trade put it with a small m. I don't know that I could keep up two accounts at the same time. I only need 8 more cards on the HP site. Yeah
    Shelly

Congrats on the move MG! Enjoy getting settled

My screen name is cl_fox on the Disney sites, uw_badger on the HP and Scooby Doo sites. I'm willing to share my extras

~hpfan73

Hey MG I sent you a bunch of tokens on the HP site if you want them. I have finally got all of them. Congrats on getting moved. Hope the unpacking goes well.

P.S. If anybody needs any HP tokens just send me a request if I have them they are yours.
    Last edited by muchie; 12-16-2004 at 07:52 PM.
    Shelly

Thanks muchie! I only need 3 more cards now.
    I should stick the DVD in the computer to see if that helps but we have been so busy I barely have time to think!
    ~ MickeysGirl șoș

bspohn Honorary Citizen of the Magic Kingdom
    Hello everyone, I am fairly new to the disney tokenzone and am trying to complete the various sets. So far I've only managed to complete Around the World in 80 Days. I that set I have plenty of extras to trade for other sets or to donate. I also have lots of extra HP tokens and am also collecting Scooby Doo.

My account name in all tokenzones is "bspohn". I'm looking forward to trading with everyone!

Thanks!

bspohn~

Welcome!! I sent you a request at the HP site and an offer at the Scooby Doo site. Feel free to send me offers. I'm cl_fox on the Disney sites and uwbadger on the Warner Bros. sites.

~hpfan73

bspohn Honorary Citizen of the Magic Kingdom
    Thanks for the Scooby Doo tokens hpfan73 - I'm now complete there and congratulations on completing your Prisoner of Azkaban collection.

I've looked at the various Disney tokenzones and while you have some tokens I need, I have none you need and I don't want to mooch.

Thanks for your help with HP, bspohn. Glad I could help you finish Scooby Doo Don't worry about mooching, I'm glad to help! I'm having trouble getting into the Disney zones right now, but will check tonight or tomorrow for requests from you.

~hpfan73

I'm having problems with Disney Tokenzones too, must be their site.
    I'll be glad to help anyone as soon as the site is back up and running.
    I was able to complete the HP token set yesterday!!!
    ~ MickeysGirl șoș

bspohn, I sent you some Disney zone offers

~hpfan73

Page 30 of 40 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast