DisneyTokenzones! - Page 38
Page 38 of 40 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 LastLast
    Muchie- It still shows open on jetix for me too- I accepted again and its no longer there so let me know if you got the tokens or not... Jetix doesn't work half the time for me the screen locks up - if the trade is still there next time I log in will try again to accept..

Quote Originally Posted by tazdevil267
    Muchie- It still shows open on jetix for me too- I accepted again and its no longer there so let me know if you got the tokens or not... Jetix doesn't work half the time for me the screen locks up - if the trade is still there next time I log in will try again to accept..
    Ok thanks tazdevil267. I have not checked yet today but I will.
    Shelly

for those doing jetix: yesterday I was randomly entering in words for possible jetix codes and I came upon a hit Trueno

Taz

Thanks Taz for the code. I will use it as soon as Jetix will let me log in. I have had trouble logging in for some reason. Also thanks for the trade it finally went through.

hpfan thanks for the trade on jetix.
    Shelly

I had the same problems with the 80 Days set! It's the only one that I have not completed and have lost interest in completing it.
    ~o~ MouseMan ~o~ TD Admin ~o~

Ed, I sent you a offer for 80 days. How many cards do you need still?

~hpfan73

Hey just wanted to let you know that i was just putting words into the lilo and stitch codes and came upon two that worked. Neither one of them gives you Lilo though. Ohana gives you Bubbles and Aloha gives you exp 007. I am going to keep trying to figure it out because it is driving me .
    Shelly

80 Days is a weird site, it has not worked for me since I completed it.
    ~ MickeysGirl o
    ~ Gotta Love the Mouse! o

I'm sorry- I knew about those codes already- since everyone posted that they only needed the lilo one and we were assuming it was a code I didn't post any of the others that I knew- so here they are if anyone else needs them:

kahuna - exp 502
    akamai - exp 222
    koa- exp 602
    aloha - exp 007
    ohana- cobra bubbles
    laki- 3 random cards
    laulima- 3 random cards
    puuwai- 3 random cards

and I found someone through another message board who sent me the lilo card so my collection is complete- I asked them about if they knew the code for it and their response was they had no idea what I meant by a code and that they had completed the set a long time ago.... all I know is that I have only gotten the above cards through the code and never from an auto deposit or through the random card codes- same with the lilo card....

I had tried some random L & S words one day trying to get the lilo card but I had no luck...
    Taz

Taz. I know what you mean. I have been trying random words also. Thanks for the extra codes. I guess I will keep on trying. It is just so frustrating.
    Shelly

some friends found out some jetix codes so I am sharing....

Futbol - card #54
    Tierra & Terra both gave #52
    Trovao - card # 49
    Ranger Rojo - card 53

Taz

Thanks for the codes Taz. I only need six cards to finish that set. I put out some trade offers but no takers as of yet.
    Shelly

I need only 2 more cards to finish Jetix, all offers welcome

~hpfan73
    Last edited by hpfan73; 05-24-2005 at 11:32 AM.
    Carrie

Quote Originally Posted by hpfan73
    I need only 2 more cards to finish Jetix, all offers welcome

~hpfan73
    It is the same with me hpfan. I only need 2 cards also on Jetix. If I have any tokens that anyone needs feel free to send me a request.
    Shelly

Muchie, I sent you a request at Tierra Osos

Has anyone finished L&S Star zone, or Jetix? I'm short one card at L&S and two at Jetix, and they're proving hard to get hold of

Will accept all offers!

~hpfan73
    Carrie

Page 38 of 40 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 LastLast