DisneyTokenzones! - Page 39
Page 39 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2937383940 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by hpfan73
    Muchie, I sent you a request at Tierra Osos

Has anyone finished L&S Star zone, or Jetix? I'm short one card at L&S and two at Jetix, and they're proving hard to get hold of

Will accept all offers!

~hpfan73
    Hey hpfan got your request and accepted it. I only need one more for Tierra Osos. It seems like a tough one to get. I only need 1 for Jetix (Zeltrax) and 1 for L&S. (Lilo) of course. They seem to be the tough ones.
    Last edited by muchie; 06-02-2005 at 07:35 PM.
    Shelly

Thanks for the help with Tierra Osos muchie! I'm still looking for the hard to find ones

Everyone, I set up a team at the new Madagascar zone. It's Madagascar-8, and the password is Talk Disney. There's room for 9 more people.

~hpfan73
    Carrie

Hey hpfan I joined the team of Madagascar. I finally finished Tierra Osos. I did join the team, for starting one.
    Shelly

Hi hpfan, I just joined Madagascar-8 too! I'll try to keep up!
    I'm still a bit weak from the surgeries but no more hospital visits till the 20th!
    ~ MickeysGirl șoș
    ~ Gotta Love the Mouse! șoș

You're welcome muchie and MG! I'm glad they have a new zone up.

MG, good to hear you have a brief respite from hospital visits!

Congrats on finishing Tierra Osos muchie

~hpfan73
    Carrie

Token Card thing

How do you gfet tokens and things like that? And how do you complete sets?

Lilo Token!

Guys I got a Lio token on my first SHOT. If I get a double anybody need it?

Hi Kochanski, welcome to TD. Let us know if you want any cards too. my user name is Cathe1 in all Tokenzones except for Madagascar where it is MickeysGirl. If I have extra tokens, they are yours!
    ~ MickeysGirl șoș

Kim Possible Set On THe Move

Guys I found the Kim Possible deck! thankas for the heads up. Also I'm starting up Scooby-ddo 2 so watch for Doubles on this one. There are only 40 cards. Also I want ALL Harry Potter And The Chamber Of Secrets cards. I'm building ALL the decks. PM me if you guys want to ditch a few doubles. I don't have any yet but I will soon. Also would somebody PM me on the english translation of Jetix UK and brazil's registration? I need it.

My sets

THanks Mickey's Girl I'll take all doubles. My screen name is Wentwood on ALL tokenzones (Spelled wentwood on Warnerbroithers TokenZonnes.) This will be a huge help. I JUST got TWO new show TokenZones started up. They are for Disney's Kim Possible and Disney's That's So Raven. Anybody needs it I have a double of Finding Nimo #16. I may already have a double for That's So Raven if someone wants to trade. I need to look at my card history for this one first.

Here is a note on the card decks I want to work on :

That's So Raven
    Kim Possible

Anybody interested in trading cards for these two my Disney TV Tokenzone Name is Wentwood. I have one double for each right now. PM me if interested in doing these two.

I also saw one for Scooby-Doo 2 Monsters Unleashed if anyone wants to get this set going.

Token Zones

Since the other Token THread is bogging with 40 Pages I'll launch a new one guys.

These are the decks I'm doing

Lilo And Stitch
    That's So Raven
    Kim Possible - So The Drama
    Harry Potter And The Sorcerer's Stone
    Harry Potter And The Chamber Of Secrets
    Harry Potter And The Prizoner of Azkaban
    Harry Potter And The Goblet Of Fire (When launched)
    Scooby-Doo 2 Monsters Unleashed
    Masdagascar
    The Lion King
    Alladdin

I am Wentwood at all TokenZones (wentwood on the WB ones)

I have 4 doubles for Kim Possible if anyone wants to trade me for cards I need.

i have had a hard time getting the kim possible one to be accessable it tells me the server is busy try later way too often!!
    Sean BadPete on VMK

I have combined these two threads . Please remember that we try to keep one thread on the same topic to save space and to make it easier to find a subject .

Thanks for your understanding and have fun !
    Rick
    "Our greatest natural resource is the minds of our childen"
    Walt Disney
    Talk Disney Administrator

Token Zone - That's So Raven

Hey guys 2 things :

Firstly I'm going to be working on the Token Zone for That's So Raven. I need 80 non double cards. I have 9 doubles so far and I'm going to get as many as I can in case you guys need one.

Every four hours I'll be picking up three new Raven Cards (Or shortly after that.) Plus my bonus site visits and my auto deposits will add 15 more a day at least.

The other thing is for the Madagascar 8 members.

Let's shuffle our doubles around to get as many full sets as we can. I have 2 new cards due up soon in 10 minutes. Everybody on Madagascar 8 send me offers for doubles you want to ditch and we'll shuffel things around.

Thanks.

Kochanski, since I have long ago completed many of these sets. They are not allowing me to send you or anyone tokens. However, I'm sure if you send a request to me and post it here I would be able to accept. My screen name is Cathe1. I can help you with the Harry Potter's, Aladdin, L&S, LK, Brother Bear, Finding Nemo, National Treasure, Around the World in 80 days, HM, Treasure Planet. Maybe a few others.
    ~ MickeysGirl șoș

Page 39 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2937383940 LastLast