DisneyTokenzones! - Page 4
Page 4 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Yo, All,

Hey, nice board you have here, with tons of good info, yip!

Still have a question though -- I got all the HM tokens except the last 3 Evers tokens. I saw the posts above about waiting at the main page for a hitchhiking ghost, but never see anything. Any ideas what I'm doing wrong, or hints to help me figure this out?

Thanks, yip!

WDave (wdavedisney at the token sites)

Welcome to TalkDisney wdavedisney! PM sent!
    ~ MickeysGirl șoș
    ~ Gotta Love the Mouse! șoș

Thanks for the warm welcome, MG! And thanks for the PM with the sekrit info, too!

Off to see if I can finish up the set now, woo!

WDave

<later ...> Dang! That didn't do it. I'd seen that hitchhiking ghost before, and had clicked on it to get the 3 tokens. In my History View, it even shows that I've been given them, way back when! Yet they still don't show up, and when I click the ghost again, it gives me that, "Sorry, we already gave you those tokens recently" error. <grumblegrumble!>

Any other ideas would be welcome!
    Last edited by wdavedisney; 11-20-2003 at 06:55 PM.

Have you tried taking the mansion tour? That's how I got the Evers tokens.

hpfan73

You generally don't see the last three tokens unless you do the Mansion View and travel till you get to the last page of it...The Foyer.
    ~°o°~ MouseMan ~°o°~ TD Admin ~°o°~

Beats me! I took the tour so many times I knew each book that was in the library! Though I wasn't given the Evers tokens till I had the other 24. I still can not figure out if you can continue to play! And has anyone found a key?!?!?!?
    ~ MickeysGirl șoș

Hrrrm ... well, I'm off to take the mansion tour Yet Again! This time, though, I see it opens up in a smaller window, and gives me an option to "cheat" or ask for "help" (but Help doesn't do anything??). Cheat lets you jump to a certain area, so maybe I can bypass some of the walkthrough.

Either way, I always end up at the newspaper clipping from Evers & Evers real estate ... but still no tokens. <grrr!>

Iffn I figure this one out, I'll be back to post again!

Oh, and MG -- I don't know about HM, but for at least Brother Bear, I know you can still trade after you complete the sets, but only if you specificy the name of who you want to trade with. It won't let you search for missing tokens or who needs your extra tokens; you have to tell it who, explicitly, you want to trade with. And even then, you can only give them what they're missing, not propose a trade to get something more yourself (since your set is already complete).

WDave

P.S. (later) ... okay, took the tour again, and the Foyer is actually the second of the 10 scenes; the hitchhiking ghost is in scene 9 (Graveyard), but isn't clickable. You still have to scroll to the right, past the singing heads and ecards, to get to the crypt, which is 10 out of 10. Then back to the front gate, read the letter (the newsletter from E&E). But clicking it takes me back to the main HM token page, and the same error:

"We cannot asign Tokens for this item at this time. You may have recently received Tokens for this item and may not be eligible for a period of time. Please check the More Tokens page for timing details on all the activities."

Anybody know a way to contact a help desk person for the HM Token Zone? I don't see any 'feedback' anywhere, unless you go to the TZ business site itself (as a potential client or something).
    Last edited by wdavedisney; 11-20-2003 at 10:26 PM.

Ok, try this, go to the Mansion View. When you move your mouse over the graphic of the mansion the rooms that have tokens light up. The Evers tokens are in the Foyer. Click on the foyer window in the bottom right hand corner. A picture of the Evers family in the foyer should open up. click on Jim, Sarah and the Kids, they should each open in a separate window.
    ~ MickeysGirl șoș

>> Ok, try this, go to the Mansion View.

Gotcha.

>> When you move your mouse over the graphic of the mansion the rooms that have tokens light up. The Evers tokens are in the Foyer. Click on the foyer window in the bottom right hand corner.

Done.

>> A picture of the Evers family in the foyer should open up.

I only get the three blank outlines of the Evers family -- just as though I didn't have the tokens yet. They aren't clickable; the pointer cursor never changes to a finger-pointing hand.

Thanks for your help everybody! I'm going to just put this one on hold until someone else can figure out!

WDave

Do you have the other 24 cards?
    ~ MickeysGirl șoș

Yes ma'am, I do! Got 24 out of 27, and now, a few other bonus ones that I keep getting from the Auto-Deposits.

And I've begun turning off the sound -- I can't take it anymore!!!

W Dave
    Last edited by wdavedisney; 11-22-2003 at 01:16 AM.

The music is erie!
    ~ MickeysGirl șoș

Well, I think I give up on the HM tokens. :-( Can't seem to figure out that last bit, and not sure whom to ask for help. If anybody knows someone "official" I can ask, please let me know! I didn't see any "contact" info at the HM page.

But as for your other question, about playing afte ryou've gotten a complete set, I routinely have been picking up more tokens at the LIon King and Brother Bear site, even though I've completed both sets. (And I get the auto-deposits from the HM site too, though they'll never give me the last 3 tokens.)

Then, at Lilo & Stich, where I'm still collecting, I'll ask folks for tokens but have nothing to offer there ... so I'll also make them an offer at the other sites, giving them my extras that they don't have yet. It's kind of an honor-based thing, since of course they could take my offers from the other sites, and not grant me mine, but hey, I can stand to lose a few extra tokens here and there!

The main drawback, though, is that you need to make the offers to specific IDs -- you can't search for new folks once you've completed a set. But since the same names are used across all TokenZone Disney sites, it's not too hard to find people who are playing more than one game.

WDave

Treasure Planet, Harry Potter & Good Boy are all active Tokenzones as well.
    ~ MickeysGirl șoș

Yo, MG,

I can't find the Treasure Planet tokenzone site -- can you post a URL, or tell me how to find it? I haven't tried the Harry Potter or Good Boy sites yet -- do they also use the same login as Brother Bear, Haunted Mansion, Lion King, Finding Nemo, and Lilo and Stitch?

Thanks!

WDaveDisney

P.S. Thanks for the Lilo & Stitch tokens! I tried to give you stuff in BBear, HM, LK, and Nemo -- but it looks like you already have everything I've got to offer, d'oh! Any other places I might be able to help you out? Meanwhile, I've been gifting tokens to others I've traded with in all of the above places -- that's fun! I even got the Nemo set completed in *one day*, thanks to a couple generous trades with others.

Page 4 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast