DisneyTokenzones! - Page 5
Page 5 of 40 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Hey WDaveDisney there is a place in the Lilo and Stitch site that says other token sites you can find Treasure Planet and Santa Clause Two there. What is your screen name I have some extra tokens? My screen name is 38tree. On Harry Potter it is Muchie. That one is a hard one to get. I have not found anyone other than MG to trade with on that site. It seems no one wants to trade Harry Potter.
    Shelly

muchie,

I have a lot of extra Harry Potter cards that I am willing to part with. PM me or send a trade request at the token site. My screen name there is uwbadger.

hpfan73

p.s. Thanks for the info about the Santa Clause 2 and Bionicle tokenzones
    Last edited by hpfan73; 11-25-2003 at 07:45 PM.

Thanks muchie!

I'm "wdavedisney" at all the TokenZone sites -- Brother Bear, Haunted Mansion, Lion King, Finding Nemo, Lilo and Stitch, Good Boy, Harry Potter ... and now Treasure Planet, Santa Clause 2, and Bionicle, too!

WDaveDisney

P.S. Hey, Muchie -- looks like all the places where I have extra tokens, you don't need any! I only have 1 or 2 extras so far at HP -- just started that yesterday. I hate to just ask and not have anything to offer in return.... Any suggestions?

And hpfan73 / uwbadger -- I didn't see you registered at most of the disney sites, and so far, I've only asked you for gifts at Good Boy and HP. If you sign up at the other places, I can repay you there!
    Last edited by wdavedisney; 11-25-2003 at 08:23 PM.

wdavedisney~

Oops! Forgot to give you my disney screen name--cl_fox at those sites

Wow!! Thanks Spoiledbrat101! I don't know how many times I have seen the ax man!! This has been a big help to many of us!
    ~ MickeysGirl șoș
    ~ Gotta Love the Mouse! șoș

I got a whopping 3 tokens on the Haunted Mansion site. My video card was too slow for me to successfully thwack the spiders in the game
    "Remember this: The man that has the most of God is the man who is seeking the most ardently for more of God."
    A. W. Tozer

Hey wdavedisney I don't mind giving extras if I have them. Mickey's girl gave me a lot and so has petefan. I hate to ask too if I don't have anything to give back but they can always say no. Thanks HPfan73. I went to the sites and gave a request. I also sent you a card from Santa Clause 2. My screen name there is 38tree. I have not signed up at Good Boy or Bionicle yet. Hey Habakkuk what is your screen name for the Tokenzones?
    Shelly

Hey, SpoiledBrat101 -- way to go!! Are those new? Because I don't remember seeing any of those logos there before yesterday.

I couldn't find the Hitchhiking Ghosts either -- they weren't at the site the clue points to. At least, not that I found. And I actually looked at the source for the web page, and didn't see any ghost1() cookie setting, so I'm pretty sure it's not on the main page. (Maybe it's part of an embedded flash on that page, though, but all the others were on the main pages.)

So ... I cheated! I hacked the cookie so it would think I had all the ghosts, and it offerred ... naaah! I can't tell you! Besides, I didn't accept it -- I have to go back and earn it the real way first.

Hey, hpfan73 / cl_fox / uwbadger -- thanks for the token gifts at the various sites! I have to make some kind of a list of who's who where so I can remember all the people I owe! I'm slowly getting more tokens at the newer sites, so hopefully I can repay you and others who have been so generous.

Hear that, Muchie / 38tree?

Okay -- off to go collect some autodeposits now, and will see if I have time later today to gift some tokens back to y'all. Thanks again, w00t!

wdavedisney

wdavedisney~you are welcome. Thanks for the Santa Clause 2 token. Let me know if you need any others.

muchie~I got your request at the HP site. Thanks for the Santa Clause 2 token. Glad I could be of help to you.

Happy Thanksgiving all!!

hpfan73

Talking Im glad

I am glad I was of help to you, If you find the last key will you let me know? I have been searching high and low for it, and still no luck. Thanks So Much and good luck. By the way my screen name is Spoiledbrat101 in case any of you want to trade with me. I have the sets Haunted mansion, lilo & stitch, bionicle, nemo, santa clause 2, brother bear, lion king, and treasure planet. Byeness!

The last key is supposed to be in the "games" section of Disney.com per the clue, but I have not found it yet!
    I do not think you can access the Bionicle card game any longer if you can would someone post the link & that for Santa Clause 2 also?
    ~ MickeysGirl șoș

Spoiledbrat101~

I sent you extra tokens at all the disney sites (except for Santa Clause, where I asked for a trade). Are you going to collect the Good boy and/or Harry potter tokens? I have extras there as well.

hpfan73

p.s thanks for the info about the haunted mansion keys. i have been having trouble finding the last one too...if i locate it, will pass it on

p.p.s. mickeysgirl~the links are:
    http://disney.tokenzone.com/dtz2/set/bionicle/Home
    http://disney.tokenzone.com/dtz/set/sc2/Home
    Last edited by hpfan73; 11-27-2003 at 12:16 AM.

Thanks hpfan73! I did not know about these 2 sites until tonight!
    I am collecting Good Boy & Harry Potter Tokens. I still need about 8 HP. I have plenty of duplicates to share though.
    ~ MickeysGirl șoș

MickeysGirl~I sent you a request at the Good boy site(hpfan73) and extra tokens at HP(uwbadger). Let me know if you need tokens at any of the disney sites (my login in at those is cl_fox).

hpfan73

p.s. you are welcome for the links
    Last edited by hpfan73; 11-27-2003 at 07:50 AM.

Page 5 of 40 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast