DisneyTokenzones! - Page 9
Page 9 of 40 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    Hey, Folks!

Thanks to all for the recent trades! FYI, I've completed my own sets at a whole bunch of places, but wherever possible, I'm still trying to get more tokens. (I.e., playing games and visiting sites for Lion King, clicking on Brother Bear icons throughout the Disney site, &c.).

So I may not search on each of your screennames to offer you things, but I'm accepting ALL offers from anyone who's posting in this thread -- even if you need 100 tokens and aren't offering me any in return!

So please, do a search on wdavedisney at the sites where you collect, and if you see anything I have you want, please go ahead and ask for it.

Also -- I suppose you all noticed that most of the Brother Bear buttons throughout the Disney site have now changed into Haunted Mansion buttons-with-key-logos? That's what I thought would happen sooner -- what they meant by "look for the keys" at the HM site.

Still, though, I haven't gotten those 3 Evers tokens, GRRR!!

Later, all!

WDaveDisney

P.S. to MG -- how'd you discover that aggregator site, where you can see all your Disney zones at the same time?? I looked for a Harry Potter thing like that, but it looks like HP1 and HP2 movies are on different web servers. Did y'all notice a couple days ago (right after Thanksgiving) that all the Disney tokenzone sites went down for about a day and a half, but the HP sites stayed up? Interesting....
    Last edited by wdavedisney; 12-02-2003 at 06:18 PM.

Hey wdavedisney I did notice that they went down. I was not sure what happened. It was weird.
    Shelly

Boy did I ever I was thinking it must be all the members at TD flooding the site at once!
    I found the Disney tokenzone by fluke really. Because I knew that there were more games than listed when I clicked on tokenzone at the bottom of the page I did a search & found it! It has been very handy!
    ~ MickeysGirl o
    ~ Gotta Love the Mouse! o

Thanks to y'all for sending me some tokens for Lilo and Bionicle!

I keep trying to see if I have any y'all need...but wow! Y'all are professionals when it omces to collecting these things! Y'all don't need any I have! Maybe soon I'll be able to ship some off to y'all! Thanks again!
    ~o~ MouseMan ~o~ TD Admin ~o~

Anybody notice that there are other bunches of people trading tokens? But they're not as clever as us. It looks like they only trade one game at a time, not multiple sites like we've found.

http://disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=35

I recognize only one of the names from their message thread -- someone whom I've traded with before.

Actually ... I found it because I tried what MG did -- I googled up "tokenzone" and looked to see if there were any other games or sekrit sites out there! But this is all that I found that I thought was relevant -- the rest were things about the company itself (its CEO has a Stanford MBA), or about the various sites we're already playing. Plus some other, unrelated tokenzone company that actually makes subway tokens and coins for the Falkland Islands!

WDaveDisney

And you didn't find the site that makes subway tokens and coins for the Falkland Islands interesting!
    ~ MickeysGirl o

Yo, MG,

Hey, I didn't say they weren't interesting, just that they weren't relevant! Actually, I even took a course in college about old Roman and Greek coins. Pretty cool stuff, yip!

WDaveDisney

P.S. I took a couple quizzes here at the TD site, but how do I earn "TD Trivia Points" that show up on the left side of the message post? (E.g., you have 25 points, it says, and T and S awards.)

P.P.S. I drive through Fullerton 4 days a week, down the 57 and back!

for quizes u have to answer correctly ofcourse to get points, only when u reach a certain amount of points will an award show up on the left hand side where it says disney awards. the quizes i think where u win points are the quizes posted by a moderator or administrator, i dont think they include the ones in the quiz section

"There's a great big beautiful tomorrow...just a dream away"

Thanks, Janine! I'll go look for moderator or admin posted quizzes then.

I only tried a couple of the quiz section ones so far. Even got emails teling me I got them right 100%, but no points!

WDaveDisney

P.S. Do you trade tokens on any of the tokenzone sites we've been talking about earlier in this thread?

Trivia Points are only awarded with the Trivia Questions when they get posted in the forums. the Quizzes are another matter and don't add to any Trivia Points.

Trivia = Points

Quizzes = No Points

So this is what... like the YuGiOh cards my kid collects and trades with his friends? But these are online? So what do you do when you get a complete set? I think there must be something I'm missing here.
    --> Hypermommy <--

Hypermommy,

Yes, these tokenzones are all online. When you complete certain Disney zones, you get downloadable wallpaper for your desktop. You can use the following link for access to the Disney zones:
    http://disney.tokenzone.com/dtz2/main/WelcomeBVHE

There is also a good boy zone:
    http://mgm.tokenzone.com/mgm/set/goodboy/Home

and two Harry Potter zones:
    http://tokenzone.warnerbros.com/whv/hp/mcards/Main
    http://harrypotter.warnerbros.com/web/secrets/login.jsp
    one for each movie

The Good boy and harry potter zones do not have rewards like the disney zones, but it's still fun to trade

~hpfan73

Hey, MG,

I noticed just now that at the top of the Haunted Mansion Tozenzone site, there's now a link to the "Disney Tokenzone" page that you found for us the other day! And also, right next to it, a drop-down box that will link you straight to the individual other Disney zones.

Guess we're ahead of everybody else, woo!

W"Just Say Yes!"DaveDisney

Well, I do try to keep TD a step a head of the crowd whenever possible!
    Lion King 1 1/2 will offer a trading card game soon! http://disney.go.com/disneyvideos/an...112/index.html
    ~ MickeysGirl o

hypermommy said:So this is what... like the YuGiOh cards my kid collects and trades with his friends? But these are online? So what do you do when you get a complete set? I think there must be something I'm missing here.
    It's just the fun of trading cards safely online. I do wish there was a way to get an entire set once you collect them all...but that's the ay of the internet.

And is anyone else not getting names to trade with in the Santa Clause cards when you click on Make A Trade? Most discouraging! As for the cards sites themselves, I think Disney must have stumbled onto the fact that their popularity has spread like wildfire! I wouldn't be a bit surprised if they start charging for it somehow in the near future!

Page 9 of 40 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast