Kudos to the TD Team

Kudos to the TD Team

I would like to compliment the team here at Talk Disney. I really enjoy this site and visit it several times a day. I have had terrible experiences with other message boards. I found people to be rude and so quick to post an insult. I was hesitate to become a member here, but I love Disney and I thought I'd give it a shot. I'm so glad I did. Everyone has been not only very welcoming, but also very helpful and enthusiastic. I feel like those of us that have not been around for very long are just as valued as those of you who have a long history with the site.

Today I've been involved with a string about Song of the South, and everyone has been so compasionate and knowledgable. I'm impressed with that because it's kind of a touchy subject.

Thank you everyone for the warm respones to my constant questions and worries about my upcoming trip. Thank you for entertaining my questions that have been posted before.

See you real soon, David
    "That's what Rufus said, 'Faith makes things turn out right'!"

Headed down I-95 south to Orlando with 3 yowling cats!!
    Wow!! Thanks so much for the compliments David. We're certainly glad that you've found a place here with us that you feel is a comfortable fit for you.

The staff here really does try to keep everything going along smoothly, but we couldn't do it without all of you guys. For that reason, it truly is the members like you that make up the TD team.
    Please help us spread pixie dust throughout the land

Marry a CM..It's great!! You get most of the benefits and none of the work!!

I'd like to second Dumbo Ears' motion... I've popped in and out of Disney boards for a long time now, and this is the only place where the people are consistantly friendly, helpful, and kind... congrats to the TD staff for keeping the Magic alive!!!
    "... yes, but what happened to the RUM???" Jack Sparrow lives!!!

very well said dumbo ears, thanks to everyone here at talk disney

"There's a great big beautiful tomorrow...just a dream away"

I could not have said it better myself Dumbo Ears. The staff here is phenomenal on what they do. I am very honored to belong to this great Disney board. Thank you to Ryan and all the wonderful staff for making Talkdisney into a place where the Disney Magic is still alive.
    -Jeff Wayne
    Disneyland Cast Member

Making dreams come true...

Thank you very much! DP is right, we try hard to keep things running smooth and maintain a kinder, gentler site, but, it is our members cooperation that make it all possible.
    Thanks to all of our great TD members who have made moderating at Talk Disney a pleasure.
    ~ MickeysGirl șoș
    ~ Gotta Love the Mouse! șoș

Cool

I hope I'm not to late to add my opinion. The TD staff and members are indeed top of the line. This has become a site that if I don't visit it daily I feel homesick. Keep up the good work!
    Rick
    "Our greatest natural resource is the minds of our childen"
    Walt Disney
    Talk Disney Administrator

It's very nice to receive any praise/attention when running a forum site such as TD. It's sometimes long and hard work, but it's the members that make it all worthwhile. TD's whole point of being is to be a kinder, gentler kingdom on the internet for fans of Disney and all that that entails. We're all human and moments happen...but here we have a different atmosphere than what's found elsewhere. In fact, it's what brought all of us together here in the first place. Misunderstandings and traumas pop up from time to time but we don't allow what so many other sites allow. Also, TD is a family-friendly site with many members whose ages run the gammot. We have to keep the place clean and green for everyone...and our members are all well worth it.

Once again, thank you all for your compliments! they are muchly appreciated!
    ~°o°~ MouseMan ~°o°~ TD Admin ~°o°~

Thanks TD! Keep up the good work!!
    șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoșșoș

șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoșșoș

Ed , Cathe, and DP said it all. Thanks for the compliments folks! This truly is a great place to share memories, opinions, and thoughts on a subject that we all enjoy.
    "...and you'll want to stow away cameras, purses, hats, and of course...these little
    beauties!"

Click here to become a Talk Disney Premium Member

I would like to thank TD staff and members also, I have made friends here and have learned so much more about Disney than I knew before becoming a member. Thanks again for all the hard work that you do.
    Shelly

I agree Dumbo Ears this is a very enjoyable site and very well run.
    The Magic Is In Us All

Family Vacation With My Sisters, Their Spouses, And Some Of Our Kids. November3-18 2013.

i knew as soon as i found this site that my phone bill would be sky high, i love it to bits and so i am willing to get in trouble when the bill comes!,everyones brillaint even the newest members!
    its definetly worth all the time and effort that people put in so i would also like to say thank you and well done! xx
    jim hawkins gal

I have a possible solution...try to get a high speed access instead of normal dial up. it could save you in the long run.
    "...and you'll want to stow away cameras, purses, hats, and of course...these little
    beauties!"

Click here to become a Talk Disney Premium Member