Suggestion re: savedisney.com

Suggestion re: savedisney.com

I don't know if everyone has done this yet or not, but I just fired off an e-mail to George Mitchell, presideing director of the Disney board. I did this thru savedisney.com, and, folks, I gotta tell you, it feels pretty good to have finally had my say with someone on the Disney Board concerning Kaiser Eisner....

I hope they use my letter on the site, and I (childishly, perhaps...) hope it has some effect on someone, but, by and large, I highly recommend that we all do this, and often. Paper this Mitchell with e-mail from outraged consumers, fans, and believers in Walt's dream.

I also signed up for my bumper sticker, and wish I could get about 50 more to spread around to my friends...

It's the season to be politically active, folks... so get active and try to make a difference!!!!

(This ad has been paid for by Friends of Captain Tony for Disney CEO, 2004. ) "If elected, Mickey watches for everyone!!!"
    "... yes, but what happened to the RUM???" Jack Sparrow lives!!!

Thanks for the post, I love the ending statement!!
    șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoșșoș

șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoșșoș

How come I've only been hearing the Roy Disney side of things and not the Michael Eisner side? All I know is Eisner didn't end up kicking off Roy, and Roy and Eisner evidently had (have) a disagreement of some sort, so Roy resigned to get back at Michael, but I'm not sure it worked out [yet]. I can't really decide to completely go against the CEO of Disney right now - I haven't heard enough things that he's done wrong to outweigh what he's done right, and helping put Matt Ouimet as DLR President is a lot of right that will have to be outweighed, for starters.
    Ok Screamers, let's get ready to roll!
    Get ready screamers! Head Back, Face Forward, and Hang on!
    Launch in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1!