Mummy Returns ride
    Gloaney Honorary Citizen of the Magic Kingdom

Mummy Returns ride

Does anybody know the opening date of the mummy returns ride? Im in LA late april & early may but all i can get out of universal is that it opens in Spring 2004.

Someone said it will open in the summer. Is this in the same building ET used to be in? Has ET in California closed?

Yep in Hollywood they closed down the ET attraction to make the Mummy Coaster, and in Orlando they shut down the King Kong attraction.
    Go Noles! Ryan

Hang on to your hats and glasses folks! If you want to see a sneak preview of the new "mummy Returns" ride click here.

It works best if you have a high speed connection.
    "...and you'll want to stow away cameras, purses, hats, and of course...these little
    beauties!"

Click here to become a Talk Disney Premium Member

innova2000 Honorary Citizen of the Magic Kingdom
    I was just in Orlando about two weeks ago and it still wasn't open yet. I understand it will be open in a few mor weeks or so. You should see what they did to the outside of the hugh old set of King Kong. unbeleivable. I can't wait!

innova2000 Honorary Citizen of the Magic Kingdom
    ..If anyone does find out the opening date for the Orlando Park, please let me know. Thanks much.
    Last edited by innova2000; 07-05-2004 at 09:24 PM. Reason: Cancelled Orlando trip and will be going on the cruse instead.

Quote Originally Posted by innova2000
    I was just in Orlando about two weeks ago and it still wasn't open yet. I understand it will be open in a few mor weeks or so. You should see what they did to the outside of the hugh old set of King Kong. unbeleivable. I can't wait!
    Orlando mummy coaster is Open

it may have been closed for technically diffiuclties and someone I'm sure will come along with the exact date, but it had a soft opening in late april/early may and opened 100% to the public in late May or early june. I have not been over there since it's official opening but it is awesome.