Most Despised Disney Villain - Page 5
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

My least favorite villains

That is the best way to title this.....My least favorite villains:
    1. Hades
    2. Gaston
    3. The Gov. (Nice way to put that one huh?)

Mickey

I would have to say Scarr. Just plain EVIL!
    Rob
    I survived hurricane Charley at
    Disney's Boardwalk Villas.
    August 2004!

The top of my list has gotta be Frollo! He is the absolute creepiest of them seeing as he has the whole lust thing going and isn't he a priest or something?!! EWW! Then it would have to be Shan Yu is that how you spell it? He is awful looking with evil eyes!!

I would say Ansem from Kingdom Hearts. It may not have been a movie, but it was a Disney game, and if you played it you would see he is the ultimate evil. I mean he was a dude with white hair and orange eyes. Who has white hair and orange eyes?
    When you have done something right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all.Think about it for a while and you'll understand.
    "Don't worry Sora, there will always be a door to the light."-Mickey Mouse in Kingdom Hearts.
    Btw I'm a guy black sheep(see the animology thread in the soapbox) Rock on, Talk Disney!

Yzma and Kronk
    *waves*

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenFlame93
    I would say Ansem from Kingdom Hearts. It may not have been a movie, but it was a Disney game, and if you played it you would see he is the ultimate evil. I mean he was a dude with white hair and orange eyes. Who has white hair and orange eyes?
    Yes Kingdom Hearts may not be a movie but it helped me make my decision of Malificent. She was like the leader of all the villains. Even though she seems immortal you can kill her in Kingdom Hearts. Pretty sad but pretty cool!lol Ya Ansem was pretty weird and evil too!
    Disneyland

3/08/08 through 3/13/08.

I can't wait!!

poons Honorary Citizen of the Magic Kingdom

Mickey

Hey in every Disney movie there is always a villian, why else would Disney movies be so great? But I have to say the greatest villian of all time is Medusa in Resuer's Down Under; she was driven by greed, which is absolutely depicable (and she pulled out her eyelashes ouch!!!!)
    Last edited by poons; 07-28-2004 at 04:46 PM. Reason: cause it's fun

I say my most despised is Cinderella's stepmother! How can you stop love?
    Last edited by Disneyluv10; 07-28-2004 at 07:02 PM.
    Jessica

CP Spring 2010 - Team Mickey, Downtown Disney
    follow me on Twitter! @JFerralls

Malefacent followed closely by M.D.E.!
    "It's Synchronicity, Ms. Moneypenny!"

I would have to say...Scar!!
    ~Wanda~

I really don't like two villans - first Hades because it was just horrible how he was played (the movie would be a lot better without his portrayal) and next is Frollo simply becuse he is creepy!
    'Can you stand on your head?' -Cheshire Cat

I am in Walt Disney World for 10 days! I am so happy, I don't want to go back to school!

Maleficent is definetly one of them since she can turn into that dragon and all. Another reason is because it took forever to beat her dragon form in Kingdom Hearts. At least every Disney villian gets what they deserve.
    When you have done something right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all.Think about it for a while and you'll understand.
    "Don't worry Sora, there will always be a door to the light."-Mickey Mouse in Kingdom Hearts.
    Btw I'm a guy black sheep(see the animology thread in the soapbox) Rock on, Talk Disney!

Quote Originally Posted by poons
    Hey in every Disney movie there is always a villian, why else would Disney movies be so great? But I have to say the greatest villian of all time is Medusa in Resuer's Down Under; she was driven by greed, which is absolutely depicable (and she pulled out her eyelashes ouch!!!!)
    Medusa was from "The Rescuers". Mcleach was from "The Rescuers Down Under".

Anyway, I vote for Maleficent. Just because she steals the limelight from the truly despicable Queen Grimhilde. I've got some chip on my shoulder, don't I? But I also despise Maleficent as a good villain because she is so evil and she is voiced by the wondeful Eleanor Audley. Still, she's not as good as the fairest one of all.
    "When hinges creek in doorless chambers and strange and frightening sounds echo through the halls. Whenever candlelights flicker where the air is deathly still. That is the time when ghosts are present, practicing their terror with ghoulish delight."--The ghost host at The Haunted Mansion

yes the cats they are responsible for poor lady being tied outside aand ursala.

Quote Originally Posted by phinzup
    Cruella and the siamese cats. Something about "We are Si-a-me-ese if you ple-ease" always curdled my blood and made me want to retch.

Hmmm.....most despised villain eh? tough one

i reckon Gaston was indeed a nasty piece of work, Ursula was a tad scary, Jafaar was just plain funny and Scar was very much a sicko, but i reckon the most despised disney villain in my eyes would have to be the creepy, evil, ugly Shan-Yu from Mulan. I mean when he says "besides, the little girl will be missing her doll" how sinister is that? He's a big meany if you ask me! Ugh and his eyes...... just plain evil!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast