Help! - Looking for a Disney Christmas Village
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Exclamation Help! - Looking for a Disney Christmas Village

I hope you can help. I am looking for the Danbury Mint's series of Disney character-themed lighted houses, called Disney's Winter Wonderland. it was sold in the mid-90's. I have heard that there were 12 pieces, but haven't found a list anywhere.

Do you know what I'm talking about? Do you have some pieces and may want to sell them?

Any information will be appreciated! Thanks!

These items are sold in some stores that carry Dept 56. They are retired. Originally 6 buildings and 2 sets of figurines (Mickey, Minnie, and 3 peice Disney Family) were sold, later I believe other peices were add but do not know exactly how many.
    I would suggest doing a search for Dept 56 retired or Dept 56 Disney. You may find some of them on eBay as well. Good luck in your quest.
    ~ MickeysGirl șoș
    ~ Gotta Love the Mouse! șoș

Close, but not quite...

I've seen the Dept 56 houses, but they aren't what I am looking for. The ones that I'm looking for actually incorporate the characters in to the "house". Here's a pic of one of them...

Cute! I don't think I have ever seen these. I would do the same thing though, try a Google search for Danbury Mint retired or Danbury Mint Disney and see what pops up. If they are out there, it is likely you will find a place that sells them.
    Good luck!
    ~ MickeysGirl șoș
    ~ Gotta Love the Mouse! șoș

Euby,

I've seen some of these on ebay.
    Not saying they'll be cheap, but then I don't know what they usually go for.
    Check it out, you might find what you're looking for.

Thanks! I have ebay pretty much staked out.

What would be really great is if someone knew of some sites other than ebay. Sometimes bidding can be very frustrating...

Bidding can be frustrating especially if you are competing with others to get an item.

Try going to other auction sites like Yahoo Auctions. You could also do searches with Google to see if anyone has these houses on their sites. you could most likely find a list that way too.

Good Luck!

defintely google I tried this and find lots of them listed. they were listed about 195.00 225.00 hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by Euby
    I hope you can help. I am looking for the Danbury Mint's series of Disney character-themed lighted houses, called Disney's Winter Wonderland. it was sold in the mid-90's. I have heard that there were 12 pieces, but haven't found a list anywhere.

Do you know what I'm talking about? Do you have some pieces and may want to sell them?

Any information will be appreciated! Thanks!

bobcat204 Honorary Citizen of the Magic Kingdom

I Have 4 pieces of the disney winter wonderland

I have 4 pieces of the Disney Winter Wonderland Village. I have the North Pole post Office , The three little pigs bakery, the Christmas Candy Cottage, and Santa's Workshop. I am going to list them on Ebay this evening, but if you would like to purchase them directly from me just let me know before 6:00 pm. I will be at work today so when I get in then I will check my email and see if you are interested. I would like to get $275 for all of them together. They sold for $129 each in the mid 90s. They are all in their boxes that they came in. Thanks and good luck.

Christy

Smile I may have what you are looking for

I recently stumbled onto your website and I may have what you are looking for. My brother was a Disney employee who loved the company. I believe I have the entire village, I am not positive. Unfortunately my brother died in a car accident several years ago and I am still working on consolidating his Disney collectibles. Please feel free to e-mail me and we can figure out a way to determine if this is indeed what you are looking for. I would like very much to see this go to a very good home as I do not have the space to put it out in my own home.

If you could send some pics of the village to me, that would be great!

Thanks!
    Last edited by Mickey Crazy; 10-04-2005 at 03:53 PM. Reason: removed E-mail address

Re: Help! - Looking for a Disney Christmas Village

Euby,
    I have the entire collection (all 12 pieces) as well as some additional accessories. They are all in their original boxes from Danbury Mint. Send me an e-mail if you are interested.
    Thanks ,
    Bill

it looks like your getting helped out pretty good but if those do not work out I found this site that has a few pieces...
    http://www.replacements.com/webquote/CO_DBMXMSFDIWW.htm

http://www.danburymint.com/heirloom/category.asp?id=41

i don't think its all of them but at least some.

DUHSTY
    Thanks for looking at my post. This is ironic. My Cat, Dusty, shares your name, phonetically that is. As I told EUEBY, I have the entire Collection and am willing to pass it on to another appreciative family that can enjoy this collection. All pieces are in their original double insullated shipping boxes from Danbury Mint. My children have grown up and now have lives of their own. Therefore, I do not decorate as I did when there were at home. I will part from this collection at a reasonable price. As you know, each piece sold for approximately $129.00. So, $129.00 X 12 comes to approximately $1548.00 plus shipping cost. I am located in Arlington, Texas. If you or EUBY are interested, please e-mail me with an offer and we can work out the shipping arrangments and payment. Thanks, Bill

Help! - Looking for a Disney Christmas Village

I just read your post. I have the complete Danbury Mint boxed set, never displayed. Includes all Certificates of Authenticity.

1) Santa's Workshop
    2) Christmas Candy Cottage
    3) Three Little Pigs Bakery
    4) Little Red Schoolhosue
    5) North Pole Train Station
    6) Train
    7) North Pole Service Station
    8) North Pole Post Office
    9) Max Hare & Toby Tortoise Vittles
    10) Pete's Blacksmith Shop
    11) Village Hall
    12) Little Red Schoolhouse