Help! - Looking for a Disney Christmas Village - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Help! - Looking for a Disney Christmas Village

Quote Originally Posted by Euby
    I hope you can help. I am looking for the Danbury Mint's series of Disney character-themed lighted houses, called Disney's Winter Wonderland. it was sold in the mid-90's. I have heard that there were 12 pieces, but haven't found a list anywhere.

Do you know what I'm talking about? Do you have some pieces and may want to sell them?

Any information will be appreciated! Thanks!
    Hi Euby,
    I have 8 of the Disney Lighted houses. I can sell these to you at a very good price.

Thanks
    LCannon878

Dear Euby; I have the complete set still in boxes some never opened; I am interested in selling it as a complete set. All come with certificates. Please contact me via E-mail if interested
    Quote Originally Posted by Euby
    I hope you can help. I am looking for the Danbury Mint's series of Disney character-themed lighted houses, called Disney's Winter Wonderland. it was sold in the mid-90's. I have heard that there were 12 pieces, but haven't found a list anywhere.

Do you know what I'm talking about? Do you have some pieces and may want to sell them?

Any information will be appreciated! Thanks!
    Note this post was edited to remove an E-Mail address, this is not allowed on Talk Disney . Please use the PM system

I have the complete set still in original boxes, I never took them out of the packages, all come with certificates. Please contact me if interested. e-mail [email protected]
    Last edited by CHET2311; 08-27-2006 at 05:46 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Hi I have 11 pieces of the collection I am trying to sell. If you are interested please let me know.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12