Where Are You!? - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Where Are You!?

Smile Re: Where Are You!?

I m a disney Teen Too i just turned 14 in November. I m from pakistan but i went to china, libya and now i m living in United States .Right now i m living in FortWorth Texas.its a really cool place.I m in 8th grade in our class Disney is very popular .We even did a play at Lion King in our class.We draw a picture of any lion king character we like .then we choose a partner then we choose a clip and we write some of the sentences and then we showed it to our class and 3 other classes. then we also show it to our vice principal . he said thats we did a great job. Whenever we watch a movie in our class its usually one of the Disney movies see how much famous is Disney in our class.

I AM PROUD TO BE A DISNEY TEEN
    Last edited by naila; 12-26-2006 at 03:04 PM.
    A WHOLE NEW WORLD.....
    (Jasmine)A whole new world
    A dazzling place i never knew
    But when I'm way up here
    It's crystal clear
    That now i'm in a whole new world With you
    (Aladdin)Now im in a whole new world with you

Re: Where Are You!?

oooooooooh... they won't let us watch Disney movies at our school. actually, Disney won't. They say that Disney movies are for "private home viewing only"... I say whatever, but the school is just scared to death that we'll get sued. We have this whole movie permission form policy and a bunch of other junk. Apparently, they got turned in a couple years back by some crazy parent.
    Little Victoria will never grow up!

The kids forum is more overlooked than this one though. TDTeens... UNITE!!!!

i am a teen but in disney snce i am still a kid

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123