Teens that love Disney Post here!!!! - Page 5
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    OMG. I love Disney. I'm newbie too.

HAPPY BDAY, DISNEY JEDI.

[B]DISNEY ROCKS! I have pretty much every Disney animated film ever made! And you should see my room (shall I say... Disney Museum,lol)!!!! Disney Fans Rule this planet,lol!
    "When we die, our bodies become the grass, and the antelope eat the grass. And so we're all connected in the great Circle of Life." -Mufasa
    -Jackie-

I'm applying for the Disney College Program in 2007

"This kid has been kidnapped!" -Alpha Dog

Quote Originally Posted by Figment
    Only a teen for 10 more months

Just kidding guys...anyone else a future Imagineer?
    ME! ME! ME! Definately a future Imagineer!

I love Disney!!!!!! Everything Disney!!!!! Disney characters, movies, parks, restaurants, bathrooms!!!!!!!!!!! I eat, sleep, and breathe Disney!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cinderelly
    [B]DISNEY ROCKS! I have pretty much every Disney animated film ever made! And you should see my room (shall I say... Disney Museum,lol)!!!! Disney Fans Rule this planet,lol!
    Hey Cinderelly same here!!! I own so many videos and my room...woot. go here to see my room as a result of disney : http://www.talkdisney.com/forums/sho...085#post252085 Scroll up to the top and check it out!
    And Rosswellqueen13, I too will apply for the college program in the future....around 2009 or 2010 b/c I'm a senior

Im a huge Disney fan and future imagineer..
    Last edited by ClevrTikiPirate; 11-20-2005 at 04:33 PM.
    "We can't do that, no wait....maybe we can..." --Imagineer
    ------------------------------------------------
    "Me, I'm dishonest. And you can always trust a dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you should look out for because you never know when they are going to something extremely..........stupid."
    --Capt. Jack Sparrow

HOORAY FOR DISNEY! I'm only a teen for *calculates* 4 more months minus one day (excuse me while I cry a little), but I looooooooooove Disney. It's so funny, so many of my friends at school are huge Disney lovers as well. At the beginning of the year, a couple of girls on my hall moved in together not knowing one another, and at the same time, they pulled out framed photographs of them with Aurora. They had NO idea that they were both Disney lovers, much less that Sleeping Beauty was their favorite! Both of their pictures with her hang in their rooms, and I think that's just a testament that you are NEVER too old (or "too cool") for Disney.
    Ashley
    There's a great big beautiful tomorrow
    Shining at the end of every day
    There's a great big beautiful tomorrow

And it's just a dream away!

Thumbs up Re: Teens that love Disney Post here!!!!

[/B] I love Disney!!!! Hercules, The Hunchback of Notre Dame, Beauty and the Beast, Finding Nemo (is that disney or wat) Mulan[/B]
    [FONT="Arial"]
    Last edited by BeautyBelle; 04-29-2006 at 03:37 PM.

Re: Teens that love Disney Post here!!!!

YEAH! DISNEY'S THE BEST!!!
    "Yo ho, yo ho! A pirate's life for me!"

"Yo lady! You call him Docta Jones!"

Hello!
    I am 15 and I love everything disney! The Little Mermaid is my favorite movie ever and I love disney world!

Oh and by the way I am new here.
    I love DisneyWorld.

My disneyworld trips:
    1994, 2000, 2002, 2004, 2005
    hopefully another one soon!

MinnieMouse13

I love disney, everything about it, ive been thinking for awhile how to explain it to people. They just automatically think disney characters and cheezy rides but I think for one thing it's the constant music. It's not the modern music you would hear on the radio but it's this relaxing jazz music that further seperates it from anything. It is also the freedom to roam. If you stay in one of the hotels inside the park it is incredible that you can just go to any park you want and you just have no worries while your there. At Disney there aren't any criminals or anyone that wants to start trouble, it is all people who just want to have a good time. It is just so great to walk around with money in your pocket and just do whatever you feel like doing. It's the greatest place in the world. I thought deep about this.

WDW
    Last edited by Wolfmans55; 04-30-2006 at 12:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfmans55
    I love disney, everything about it, ive been thinking for awhile how to explain it to people. They just automatically think disney characters and cheezy rides but I think for one thing it's the constant music. It's not the modern music you would hear on the radio but it's this relaxing jazz music that further seperates it from anything. It is also the freedom to roam. If you stay in one of the hotels inside the park it is incredible that you can just go to any park you want and you just have no worries while your there. At Disney there aren't any criminals or anyone that wants to start trouble, it is all people who just want to have a good time. It is just so great to walk around with money in your pocket and just do whatever you feel like doing. It's the greatest place in the world. I thought deep about this.

WDW
    i totally know how that is. all of my friends think disney is for babies, but i truely appreciate the magic. disney really has inspired me. i did a report on walt disney last week and learned so much. he was a man that kept trying even when things werent going his way. he was consistant and determinated. i too am artistic and walt has inspired me to do things with my abilities, because not everyone is blessed with the same talent. ive always wanted to do graphic design when i got out of high school, and now i REALLY am going to put mmy mind to it. and hopefully one day, you'll all see my name on disney design!

I hope you go a long ways with that, I'm not sure what I want to do.

haha, oh i better! lol

Avid Disney Teen here!! Only for about two more years, just recently turned 18! Anyway, I just noticed some people talking about a college program? What is that? Can someone please explain?
    -Danielle

I AM THE BIGGEST DISNEY FAN IN THE WORLD!! I HAVE EVERY DISNEY SOUNDTRACK EVERY DISNEY MOVIE EVEN THE SING ALONG ONES WATCH THE DISNEY CHANNEL EVERY TIME I GET A CHANCE!! WALT DISNEY IS MY HERO!! I am a disney teen fan and I AM PROUD!!
    Im baacck!!

Merry Christmas

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast