TalkDisney Highly Reccommends:

TalkDisney Highly Reccommends:

We here at TalkDisney feel it is out duty to steer Disney Goers in the right direction. . . . This being said I have to personally endorse the radisson Resort Parkway in Orlando. It is a stones through from Disney and is a magnificent radisson hotel My wife an I stay there every time we visit. Check them out.

Ryan

The radisson

Read reviews on every disney attraction, resort, restaurant, and activity! -> Disneyreviews.com

I have to agree with Ryan that resort looks awesome every time I drive by it.

Do they have a shuttle that go's to the DisneyWorld Resort?

Official Rocket Rods Member
    Official Space Mountain Member

Yes they do. I have stayed there many times. It is my "plan B" when the value resorts are full. I always prefer to stay on-property for the full Dinsey benefits, but if I can't The Raddison Parkway is the off-property hotel of choice.

However, I do want to make one comment about the breakfast buffet. Although convenient, you can get a much better (quality) meal and for slightly less if you just take the time to go to one of the resorts. We ate at the Raddison our first morning, but then went to Trails End the next morning and had Mickey waffles. It was GREAT! And our waiter was one of the best. The food was better, the atomsphere was better (of course) and the price was better (we saved $3 by eatting on-property).
    If you give the world something positive to believe in, they will embrace it!

Click here to become a Talk Disney Premium Member

Re: TalkDisney Highly Reccommends:

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan C.
    We here at TalkDisney feel it is out duty to steer Disney Goers in the right direction. . . . This being said I have to personally endorse the radisson Resort Parkway in Orlando. It is a stones through from Disney and is a magnificent radisson hotel My wife an I stay there every time we visit. Check them out.

Ryan

The radisson

I stayed there twice and it is a great place. Another plus, there is a small town nearby called Celebration. A small town with nice shops and resturants. Great place for that early morning breakfast (Many have seating outside). Has a nice lake with a sign that say's "Do not feed the Alligators". Wow it must be a very friendly place.
    The Radisson is very clean and has a great sports bar.
    Last edited by Sofia's Dad; 02-03-2010 at 12:53 AM.