Making my own autograph book?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Making my own autograph book?

a 8/1/2 x 11 would be better for the characters autographs than 5x7 right?

i mean with the big gloves and paws on some of the character, i thought i would throw it in a plastic bag and hook it on our stroller

i am doign a small graphic tag at the bottom of each page, then another oage for pictues on the left hand side on a seperate page, u all think this would work good?

any other ideas would be great, i am about to go to micheals and get the scrapbook 8 1/2 x 11 if i can find a plain one. i was going to stamp the outside and emboss it maybe and i have some disney theme park stickers that say autographs.
    "I only hope that we don't lose sight of one thing - that it was all started by a mouse."
    M I C K E Y M O U S E
    WDW JUNE 12-17th and hopfully Dec. 05

That would be cool, autograph on one side and pic on the other....
    Just Beth now! ****I Love WDW****
    "Drink up me Hardees... Yo Ho"
    One day in Disney is better than none !!!
    "A man has to believe in something... I believe i will have another drink"

Yes the bigger the better!
    Princess Atta

A great idea is a Sharpee pen. It's easier for the character's to hold.
    Have a Magical Day!

That sounds wonderful! And probably a lot cheaper than buying one at the parks
    Official Space Mountain club member!
    Offical rocket rods and submarine voyage member!
    KIRBY--wishing i could be part of that world!

Quote Originally Posted by Disney Mom
    A great idea is a Sharpee pen. It's easier for the character's to hold.
    I bought the big pack of sharpies then had each character sign with a different color, Pluto with Yellow, Genie with Blue..ect. made it more colorful.
    Princess Atta

Nice, great ideas !!!
    Just Beth now! ****I Love WDW****
    "Drink up me Hardees... Yo Ho"
    One day in Disney is better than none !!!
    "A man has to believe in something... I believe i will have another drink"

I know this isn't exactly a book, but I read somewhere that someone took a white pillowcase for the characters to sign with sharpies and then when they got home their children could lay down at night and dream about their recent trip. I thought it was a great idea! Holly
    Holly

If you can Dream it, You can Do it!

Such great ideas!
    A different color sharpee for each character!
    A pillowcase!
    Love them!
    Have a Magical Day!

Nice

Nice idea the pillow case, i just returned from micheals and got some disney stamps to stamp and emboss the front of the autograph book and it has like 80 pages. i am going to make a page for each character we know we will probably see at the character meals then i am going to have tons of extra pages for others we might run into to.

I have some big acid free markers i think i am going to use for the sutographs.

u all seem liek so much fun, i am so glad i found this bored while surfing disney stuff on google.
    "I only hope that we don't lose sight of one thing - that it was all started by a mouse."
    M I C K E Y M O U S E
    WDW JUNE 12-17th and hopfully Dec. 05

Lakeland Florida by way of Columbus Indiana.
    Those are all great ideas! I love reading all of these posts and getting new and creative ideas. My sisters are the REAL scrapbookers in the family. I like to do it, but get caught up because it seems so overwhelming sometimes. Like right now, I have a big plastic storage box of photos that I need to scrapbook. One of my sisters is coming down in a couple of weeks (yes, we will be going to WDW for a few days) and she is a Creative Memories consultant. I got a "power sorter" and a rolling bag on wheels from my other sisters recent party and she will be bringing those down to me. I'm sure she will try to make me sit down and sort all of those pictures out. We will have fun doing it though. My two sisters just went on an over night cropping adventure that they have every year close to where we they live in Indiana and had a blast!

Thanks for all of the great ideas. Look forward to hearing more.
    Lorrie
    DisneyCrazy
    I go every chance I get since I live so close and since I'm a Cast Member now!

That's a really neat idea about the pillowcase! Were taking my niece on her first disney trip in september and that would be an awesome way for her to collect autographs
    Official Space Mountain club member!
    Offical rocket rods and submarine voyage member!
    KIRBY--wishing i could be part of that world!

My wife did the same for our girls before our last trip April. She put sticky notes on the left pages with the note pictures only and had the characters sign the right page. Once we got home and got our pics developed her and the girls spent a day going through the pics and putting them in the book and had a blast. They laughed and talked about what they remembered most that day or their favorite character or memories from the trip.
    The Magic Is In Us All

Family Vacation With My Sisters, Their Spouses, And Some Of Our Kids. November3-18 2013.

samie Honorary Citizen of the Magic Kingdom

Smile making my own autograph book

I used a creative memories 7x7 album with their round tip pens, and the characters didn't seem to have any problems. I also decorated my pages before going, and when the characters saw themselves on the pages they were very happy and wanted to show them off to their friends. Made for very good pictures to put in the book when we got home. The kids thought they were great.

WOW, these are all such great ideas!! I can't wait until I have kids and I can start thinkin' of ideas myself for them.
    "Watch me dance, watch me twirl. There's a princess in every girl."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast