Kodak Moments
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kodak Moments

Flesner Honorary Citizen of the Magic Kingdom

Kodak Moments

Where are the best places to take pictures around the world. I am looking for a list of those can't miss places for photo opportunities.

Thanks!!!!!!!

You'll find them. Beleive me. You'll know where the best shots can be had by the surroundings and atmosphere. You can get some of the best shots while simply enjoying everything around you with your family and friends and suddenly...poof. Fantastic photo spot over there!

For the planned photo spots however, there are mrkers and signage such as the one on the left side of the castle on the bridge before entering Liberty Square and on the right side of the castle by the bridge leading to Tomorrowland. Also, all "official photo spots" are basically printed on the maps which are available in all the parks for your convenience.
    ~o~ MouseMan ~o~ TD Admin ~o~

or if your Ed... there everywhere !!!!
    Just Beth now! ****I Love WDW****
    "Drink up me Hardees... Yo Ho"
    One day in Disney is better than none !!!
    "A man has to believe in something... I believe i will have another drink"

"Oh look! A rock! Take a picture Ed!" "Hey Ed...a leaf...get a photo before it blows away!" That's what I heard a lot of on the last trip to WDW a couple of weeks ago! LOL!

It's all good!

of course it is !!! still not sure how you take all those pics and do everything you do when your there....lol
    Just Beth now! ****I Love WDW****
    "Drink up me Hardees... Yo Ho"
    One day in Disney is better than none !!!
    "A man has to believe in something... I believe i will have another drink"

Ya know... I really don't know how I do it all and photograph everything like I do either! LOL!

Ed, if there was an award to be had for Best Photo Gallery on the Web, you would win, hands down.
    If you give the world something positive to believe in, they will embrace it!

Click here to become a Talk Disney Premium Member

To the Orginal poster I would recomend taking a look at ED's Photo album and I'm sure his pictures will give you several idea's, I know it gave me several places I never thought of taking pictures. I don't have the link but I'm sure someone will be along shortly with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Believer
    Ed, if there was an award to be had for Best Photo Gallery on the Web, you would win, hands down.
    Aw. That's so very sweet of you to say so Tressie! (Does a pin go with that honor? LOL!)

And the web address for my photo galleries which Greg was refering to is http://www.pbase.com/anim8edcox Look on the 3rd page of photo galleries. Hope you enjoy them as much as I did taking them and I hope you find it helpful for looking out for special details and photo-op spots.

Quote Originally Posted by Anim8EdCox
    "Oh look! A rock! Take a picture Ed!" "Hey Ed...a leaf...get a photo before it blows away!" That's what I heard a lot of on the last trip to WDW a couple of weeks ago! LOL!

It's all good!
    Ed, I am right there with you my dh always gives me grief about the amount of pictures I take! At least now with digital I can delete the ones that don't turn out!!
    Holly

If you can Dream it, You can Do it!

Quote Originally Posted by Holly213
    Ed, I am right there with you my dh always gives me grief about the amount of pictures I take! At least now with digital I can delete the ones that don't turn out!!
    Attagirl! Digital is the only way to go down there! And check out the disc/burning setups they have where they put all your images onto a disc for you so that it frees up your memory sticks! (And always reformat your memory sticks once they've been cleaned! It's like defragmenting your computer. It cleans them u and makes the newer photos better and crisper!)

Great tip Ed! Thanks! Holly
    Holly

If you can Dream it, You can Do it!

You are so welcome. DP gave me the info on the formating the memory sticks in the camera tip while I was in WDW a couple of weeks ago. It really made a clear difference in the quality of the photos!

Ed, I'm gonna sign you up for a Technology 101 class. DP is such a great friend to share all his secrets (on photographs that is, we villians never give away ALL oour secrets ).
    Reformatting your sticks (as well as any re-writeable disks) is highly suggested anytime you are about to put something important on it. You don't want anything that might cause an error in reading back the information. Fuzzy pics would be the least of your worries if you got back to LA and realized some of your pics were missing.
    If you give the world something positive to believe in, they will embrace it!

Click here to become a Talk Disney Premium Member

Too true. However, I apparently lost a 32 MB Memory Stick somewhere along the line and there's no telling where or what was on it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast