Now I know I am in heaven!! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    hehe that's ok I do merchandise at the Disney-MGM Studios at Fantasmic!, Tower and Coaster, this summer will be my 4 year anniversary
    *Jillian*
    Yes, I am a Cast Member!
    Click here to become a Premium Member!

Hi guys! I'm from Tampa (I'm living in Kuwait right now)!! Before I came here I was going to The Scrapbook Shoppe ALL THE TIME. I went to most of the classes that they offered!! Aren't they awesome!!

Hello JohnsPrincess and welcome to TD. Just curious, why are you in Kuwait? Next time I'm up in Tampa area I'm going to have to check this store out.
    Debbie

Hi figfan! Thank you! My fh and I got jobs as civilian contractors to come here for a year. We've been here since Feb 19th...so we have a while to go!

Do check out the store! The owners, Julie and Alexia, are GREAT girls! And the store has a lot to offer. It's small (in size) but they pack it in!!! I miss it.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnsPrincess
    Hi figfan! Thank you! My fh and I got jobs as civilian contractors to come here for a year. We've been here since Feb 19th...so we have a while to go!

Do check out the store! The owners, Julie and Alexia, are GREAT girls! And the store has a lot to offer. It's small (in size) but they pack it in!!! I miss it.
    We will keep you in our prayers while you are there. When you get back we need to do a Tampa Bay meet.
    Debbie

Thank you so much! And yes, we Must have a Tampa Bay meet! How fun! (lol...I Love the icons on this site!!)

Re: Now I know I am in heaven!!

mousemaven,
    Welcome to Talk Disney. You have come to the right place. A home for Disney A Holics. Please can you give me some advice on making a Disney Scrap book? I want to make one of my first trip to WDW. I went last year for my Birthday 12/5/05 with my sister. Thank you so very much. Again Welcome to Talk Disney.

Re: Now I know I am in heaven!!

Are any of you still around??

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12