The autograph/picture scrapbk pics I promised - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wish I could make something that beatiful. What are you going to use it for?

I didn't even know there was such thing as a scrapbook class.

Keep up the goood work!
    I LOVE CLASSIC DISNEY MOVIES!:

Thumbs up Wow!

You did a beautiful job! Love the colors! I'm surprised it only took 3 1/2 hours cause it looks like it could have taken days. I've never done any scrapbooking, but you have inspired me. My trip isn't for ages so I have lots of time to get ideas.

Wow! Scrapbooking intrigues me a lot and I'd love to be able to do it, but don't feel creative enough at all! That's really inspiring, especially since we're entertaining the idea of heading down to WDW next May/June.
    'Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad.'

Disney Trips:
    1989--10 YO, off grounds
    2004--24 YO, Boardwalk
    2006--Here's hoping!

OMG! It's Gorgeous! Did you make it at The Scrapbook Shoppe??? I'm So jealous!! Now I'm missing home even more!! You did a Wonderful job!

That is gorgeous. My DD (2) said "Oooh, pitty" which in english (not toddler) is pretty. Thalia it is beautiful, I can't believe it only took you 3 1/2 hours for the whole book. One page would have taken me that long . I can't wait to see more of your work.
    Debbie

Quote Originally Posted by JohnsPrincess
    OMG! It's Gorgeous! Did you make it at The Scrapbook Shoppe??? I'm So jealous!! Now I'm missing home even more!! You did a Wonderful job!
    Thank you! YES! OMG a neighbor!! How cool! When will you be coming home?
    "Imagination......imagination, a dream can be a dream come true, with just
    that spark in me and you."-Figment and Dreamfinder

Next trip: WDW Oct 27

Quote Originally Posted by fig fan
    That is gorgeous. My DD (2) said "Oooh, pitty" which in english (not toddler) is pretty. Thalia it is beautiful, I can't believe it only took you 3 1/2 hours for the whole book. One page would have taken me that long . I can't wait to see more of your work.
    Thanks so much!! Well it was a class so it probably would have taken longer than that if it wasn't LOL! I will try to add some of my own stuff soon.
    "Imagination......imagination, a dream can be a dream come true, with just
    that spark in me and you."-Figment and Dreamfinder

Next trip: WDW Oct 27

WOWZERS! I love scrapbooking! YOU ROCK!

I'm beating myself up that I didn't take hardly any pictures on our engagement and honeymoon trips to DLR just video! Argh! Well, we will take tons of great pictures at WDW this summer...

I'm very inspired by your gorgeous work! It's very professional looking yet still has the semtiment that home-made crafts do! I'll have to start looking for Disney embellishments and all...I'll send my mom in AZ out looking too, when I come up with a theme!
    Here you leave the world of today and enter the worlds of Yesterday, Tomorrow,and Fantasy.
    ..::: dreaming of the day I can be a cast member at the happiest place on earth :::..
    U.S. ARMY WIFE TO THE CORE

Lol! Yep, howdy neighbor! How long have you been going to the store?? We should be home for good around February. Still a ways to go...
    Do you live in South Tampa? John and I own a house in Port Tampa. We are in the process of buying some land to build a house so we'll be moving though.

Quote Originally Posted by mousemaven
    It took me 3 1/2 hours to do--it was alot of work but it is sooooo beautiful!
    Thanks for looking!
    Only 3 1/2 hours. It would take me that long to do just one page!!!!!! How beautiful and what a one of a kind reminder of your trip. What a cute autograph book that would make too! I spent a fortune buying autograph books for the kids this last trip and we had to double up on pages. When looking at your ideas, I could have let the kids make their own. (Well, maybe next time.) Beautiful, beautiful job. Thanks for sharing!!!!!
    Disney til you drop!!!!!!

Oh my gosh.. how beautiful!!! Thanks you so much for sharing and really let me say you did an awesome job.
    Lisa

Would you mind sharing with me how to do the binding part to make it look like a wand.
    Thanks soooo much
    DISNEYWORLD May 14 - 20 for magic Music Dayz - DANCE WHOOOOHOOOOOOOO

Those are Incredible!!! They are so pretty! I'm not a scrapbooker myself, but my mom is, and I help her out sometimes. Those look so amazing! You don't even need pictures!! Maybe I should take a class... Haha!

Keep up the awsome work! And thanks for sharing them with us! Their so pretty!

"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." Walt Disney

WOW, I love it, that is really awsome!! Great job!!
    Amber

I love Disney!!

That is fab! Well done you! Now - since we're all ogling your handiwork and wondering what WE could come up with... where'd you take that scrapbooking class? LOL! Was it at a Craft Store or a school or Creative Memories or what? It's great, you've motivated me - this winter that will be my project - to scrapbook all our photos and napkins and tickets and passes and tags and effluvia into one hopefully amazing book. Thank you for sharing!

WDW Jan. 2000
    WDW Dec. 6-12 2005
    Next Trip....When???????

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast