seaworld needs help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Question seaworld needs help

we just spent the day at seaworld. boy do they need something. we did about everything.the shows were real good. except for fusion that stunk.
    what do you think they need. after going to disney for 4 days there isn't much that will do. the next few days we will be at universal.
    jim

I've always been a little partial to Sea World b/c we used to go a lot when I was younger. I think from what we've seen and heard from people they're having a bit of a problem with what direction and how to promote the park. That's why it seems they have a little of everything (animals, shows, rides). I think it's by far the most relaxing of the parks in Central Florida and a nice day although when they figure out which element of the park to focus more on it will make things more appearent as to what they want the park to reflect.
    Go Noles! Ryan

I enjoy going to Sea World....I find that after spending all that time trying to get as much in as possible at the Disney parks, going to Sea World is a nice, relaxing way to spend the day. I was disappointed when we weren't able to go last year. We're definitely going this year and I can't wait!
    Tricia
    Previous Disney Trips: Sometime in 1978, October 2003, September 2004, October 2005, September 2006 (the best vacation ever, my boyfriend proposed at Epcot!)
    Upcoming Disney Trips: October 2007 (the usual family trip), December 2007 -- my Disneymoon!

We love SeaWorld , it's a great place . It's not so big and the Shamu show is one of our favorites . This year we're looking forward to the Dine With Shamu experience . Atlantis is great + Kraken I'm afraid my daughter loves. This year we're going to Discovery Cove as well , so looking forward to our dolphin encounter .
    I agree I find a day in SeaWorld a nice relaxing experience .

don't get me wrong we had a real good time. but after 4 days at disney I just thought seaworld needs something. the clyde and seymour show was a blast.
    today was universal, island of adventure that was cool
    jim

I love Seaworld and I for one don't think it needs anything! It is the most beautiful, uncrowded park i've ever been too. You always get a seat with no pushing or shoving. The food is good and varied, the staff are amazing! (we went 4 full days, not consecutive and one staff member remembered our names all 4 times! from only meeting her once)
    I find the park quite cheap and the additional park add-on, Discovery Cove, is the best park i've been to in my life!!!!!!!
    ---------------------------
    șoș
    Honeymooning at WDW in Sept 2012!

I am glad everyone has had such positive comments because we are taking our 8 year old this year and it will be her first time. I have not been to Sea World since 1989. So I think a relaxing day would be great.
    Shelly

Quote Originally Posted by muchie
    I am glad everyone has had such positive comments because we are taking our 8 year old this year and it will be her first time. I have not been to Sea World since 1989. So I think a relaxing day would be great.
    My daughter was 8 the first time we went to SeaWorld , she loved it so much we went for a second time . Every holiday we visit SeaWorld and we love it , it's so different to Disney + although we love Disney it's nice to have a change.

I love seaworld . . . . . esp for the Killer Whales and Dolphins , i think its amazing park and i so cant wait to go back there ive been looking foward to it for so long i have great memorys and its one of the many reasons for me going to Flordia this year other then Disney of course!!!

Mickey

My first trip to Sea world back in 1988 or so sealed my fate. B/c of that trip, I'm working toward a career there. Although, if some other place gets Killer whales I'd be willing to work there too. It was loads of fun, and the Clyde and Seymore show was wonderful. Back then they did the Walrus of Oz. It was absolutely adorable with the ruby flipper and toto was an otter. I have't been there in a long time, but I think the most important thing for sea world to do is just keep kids in awe of the animals and teach them about the animals. Beyond that rides and other such things aren't really all that important.

wow I started this thread back in april when we were there. can,t wait to go back there, hopefully sunday. since we can,t sneek in to everest.
    jim

Re: seaworld needs help

I think Sea World could use a few more rides. Doesn't it only have two?? And when you do try to go on one, it is always such a long line so definately more rides.
    A dream is a wish your heart makes. If you believe, it will come true.

"We all go a little mad sometimes. Haven't you?"

Yeah, it only has two rides, and I refuse to go on Kraken, so I'm kind of limited there.

Seaworld isn't all about rides though its more of a zoo type thing, so most people go for the animals. As for me, I don't think I could spend more than a day there, the shows are great but it gets kind of boring. :-x

Discovery Cove is great though, went last summer. The water was FREEZING though, so that was a big diappointment. It was fun but not as fun as everyone makes it out to be.
    Love,
    Juliet
    Animal Kingdom Lodge, Beach Club, Beach Club Villas, Saratoga Springs Villas, Contemporary, Pop Century, Paradise Pier, Dolphin

Por favor
    mantengase alejandro de las puertas.

We LOVE Seaworld, we have been there 3x in one trip in '04. It is such a relaxing, yet awesome learning experience. I can't wait, we are going there again in Sept! I rode Kraken once and tossed my cookies afterwards . No more for me. But still love the place.
    wannabmouse1

9/04 off site WDW hurricane Jean
    12/06 All Star Movies 5 nites, All Star Music 1 nite, Friends in Tampa 3 nites
    9/07 All Star Sports 10 nites

I love seaworld, its the perfect park for a change of pace. We went there on our last trip, and we did the Dolphin Nursery Tour and it was fantastic, far more time with the dolphins that I expected! Discovery Cove is great too.

I like the mixture of all different things at seaworld, and the fact I can do everything in one day!
    "There's a great big beautiful tomorrow, shining at the end of every day!"

Previous Disney Trips:-

Sept '11, Nov '10, Sept '09, Sept '08, Dec '07, May '07 (with Mum), Nov '06, Mar '06, Oct '05, Sept '04, Sept '03, Aug '02, Sept '01, Dec '99, Sept '97, July '95 + 5/6 trips to Disneyland Paris.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast