WDW Scrapbookmaking book - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OMG! Thats so cool. Thanks Ed. I wrote to her and gave her the permission she needs. I will let you know if she contacts me.
    If you give the world something positive to believe in, they will embrace it!

Click here to become a Talk Disney Premium Member

Fabulous! You are so welcome!!! I am so happy that she wanted that shot! Congratulations! She mentioned that particular shot in a number of emails and I was thinking it was a walk-by-shooting with a little girl kissing Pleakely! Of course, if someone is in the shot one must have their permision to utilise it in a print situation, so I was looking and looking and the only one with a girl kissing him was...of course...you! LOL! This is too great! I hope it works out that it winds up in the book! That would be fantastic!
    ~o~ MouseMan ~o~ TD Admin ~o~

Now that I'm home, I checked out the list of photos they want, and I think I might have to hit WDW this weekend to see if I can grab some of them
    *Jillian*
    Yes, I am a Cast Member!
    Click here to become a Premium Member!

Lakeland Florida by way of Columbus Indiana.
    Wow, that's a long list! I'll have to let my sister, who is a Creative Memories consultant know about this thread and the website. I will be thinking about trying to get a couple of these shots when we are at WDW in about 18 days! My brother in law usually carries one of his boys on his shoulders where ever they go. I would probably be able to get the one with younguns eating Mickey ice cream bars too. That would be neat, to have their picture in a scrapbook about Disney! Great job, Ed. See, all of that picture taking paid off. Even if you had to endure all of us teasing you about taking so many pictures!

Lorrie
    DisneyCrazy
    I go every chance I get since I live so close and since I'm a Cast Member now!

LOL! I took it as an endearing sign that everyone joked about all the pictures I was taking! It's all good!

Ed, have you heard from this book lady lately? I told her she could fax over the forms and we'd sign and return them ASAP. But I haven't heard back from her. Have you sent in your permission yet?
    If you give the world something positive to believe in, they will embrace it!

Click here to become a Talk Disney Premium Member

Nothing from her yet. The interesting thing is to do a Walt Disney World Search over at PBase where my photo galleries are and see all the people with galleries devoted to the parks and her leaving messages of wanting them to contact her about usages in her book. So she's certainly working the internet. I'm sure she's on the up and up...but if photos are used without official permission, she knows that it would be bad for the company printing the book. I guess we jsut have to wait and see.

Tressie, any word from her on your end yet?

Lakeland Florida by way of Columbus Indiana.
    You know that we all love you, Ed. And we love that you take all of those pictures. Just have to kid you a little every now and then. In my family, if you aren't getting a good teasing something is very wrong! LOL

Lorrie
    DisneyCrazy
    I go every chance I get since I live so close and since I'm a Cast Member now!

LOL! I basically do theatre for a living so my whole life is being ribbed! LOL!

Seriously, I love taking the photos because after an event or moment has passed people always say "I wish I had my camera!" Well, it's just a good feeling to be the person making sure that things get documented for future enjoyment by all involved as well as their friends and family. And it's great for me when someone in the group takes shots that I am in and shares them with me or uses my camera to help document my being a part of the festivities. And then add Disney Magic and who could ask for anything more?

Re: WDW Scrapbookmaking book

Please can we have a link to Fits Books Websites? Please I would love read more about the book they are doing on Disney scrap booking. Thank you so very much.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12