WDW Meet Friday June 17th
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

WDW Meet Friday June 17th

Hello all!

Here's a thread for info and feedback on the TD Meet on friday June 17th.

We'll meet at Cosmic Ray's for lunch at noon.

We'll eat and meet and chat and get to know one another. Then it's out to the castle for some official group shots together, and then...well...the World is open to us!

We always have great fun together and decide on attractions to go on together, shopping, parades, more photo ops left and right and of course...pin trading!!!!!

I know a number of folks have said they are interested and a few others have just had this idea brought to them.

To see some of the fun had on the last TD WDW meet click the following link and go to the 3rd page of photogalleries at http://www.pbase.com/anim8edcox

So if you are interested, please, reply in this thread so we can get a full head count and know who to be looking for!

Hope to hear from folks soon and see you at the park!
    ~o~ MouseMan ~o~ TD Admin ~o~

Ed, order me up a cosmic burger with all the topings.... Ill be there in spirit I hope you guys have an excellent time.

For the newbies of TD meets, my first was a two months back with Ed, along with DP, snow white, 10 mins, beleiver and friend... it was a blast. I hope to have many more. Wish we could have spent more time with them... Have fun !!!!
    Just Beth now! ****I Love WDW****
    "Drink up me Hardees... Yo Ho"
    One day in Disney is better than none !!!
    "A man has to believe in something... I believe i will have another drink"

I won't be able to make it I will be on vacation, have a good time.
    Last edited by 10 min to wdw; 05-31-2005 at 04:34 PM. Reason: Updated thread

Greg, we'll be in transit to Orlando on the 13th. That means that we'll miss you at this meet. But you kow that there will be plenty of others as well as chances for the "locals" to gather, right?

And Mike, you got it man! Wish y'all could all be here! But you will be in spirit!

Anyone else at the park on that day? I seem to recall there's a few folks at that time in WDW. Chime in and add your name to the list.

I should be able to be there!
    *Jillian*
    Yes, I am a Cast Member!
    Click here to become a Premium Member!

Palm Beach, FL...just about 2.5 hours South of WDW!
    This could be tricky. I'll have to tell the wife that I'm running over to Home Depot or something. I could call from somewhere around Yeehaw Junction and say that They didn't have what I needed and I'll go check over at Lowes.

When I get to The Magic Kingdom I can say that I'm waiting at the customer service counter for some help.

The problem is...what if she calls me when I'm on "Small World"?!

The flat tire on the way back is a given....I could say I was waiting for AAA to show up. If I get caught I'm blaming you guys.

"In every job to be done there is an element of fun. Simply find the fun and *snap*...the job's a game!" -That Poppins woman

Countdown till I wish I was at Disney World ....about 2 seconds

Click here daily to vote for Talk Disney!

Click here to become a Talk Disney Premium Member

Good idea Liam
    *Jillian*
    Yes, I am a Cast Member!
    Click here to become a Premium Member!

Wish I could be there with you but we are in transit that day to Florida. Have fun.
    Shelly

Liam, if she calls when on Small World...which we would probably never do to begin wtih...just don't answer!

That's also the next day of auditions for performing talent and Vatican will be going to it. I'm not sure where and when at this time that's taking place, but he'll either hopefully be with us before or after the audition.

11. Okay I will try to be there, but I can't promise anything. I will be in DisneyWorld that day, if you don't see me don't wait for me I don't want to hold anyone up.

Now what I want to ask is how will you know it's me and how will I know it's you ? I would feel odd just asking anyone if they are from talk disney. Should I send a picture first and will you send a picture first ? That might help. Also what do I say ? Do I just say, oh hey this is Flowers Friend from Talk Disney ? If it seems like I am asking odd questions, it's only because I have never done this before, so I don't know what I am doing lol

Anyways If I meet you I can't say if i will stay with the group the whole time or not, I will just have to see. But I think you said on another thread that if some people leave early it's okay. I am pretty easy going so I would just go on the rides everyone else wished to pick ( unless I am afraid to ) > If I am too scared to go on the ride, like lets say it's Splash Mountain I would just wait for you all to get done. Now I would suggest that we all get fast passes for the rides we go on like Space Mountain ect.

Anyways hope I can join you, at least for lunch and mabye a group photo if nothing else

12. Quote Originally Posted by LiamMcKay
    This could be tricky. I'll have to tell the wife that I'm running over to Home Depot or something. I could call from somewhere around Yeehaw Junction and say that They didn't have what I needed and I'll go check over at Lowes.

When I get to The Magic Kingdom I can say that I'm waiting at the customer service counter for some help.

The problem is...what if she calls me when I'm on "Small World"?!

The flat tire on the way back is a given....I could say I was waiting for AAA to show up. If I get caught I'm blaming you guys.
    Funny for some reason I always though LiamMckay was a girl. But then again people think I am a girl because of some of my hobbies I think it was because of the piglet icon, awwww piglet is just so cute

To see what some of us look like, you need to check out the photo galleries from the last meet I pointed out a few posts back. It's all cool and very easy to figure out who is who. Some of us even have photos in our profiles as well.

14. Quote Originally Posted by Anim8EdCox
    To see what some of us look like, you need to check out the photo galleries from the last meet I pointed out a few posts back. It's all cool and very easy to figure out who is who. Some of us even have photos in our profiles as well.
    Okay cool I will check it out. Also that is the day that I have allready planned to wear my Flower shirt the one that says " I'M SHY AND I'M CUTE " I don't think anyone would be wearing a shirt like that, let alone any shirt with Flower on it. I have been to DisneyWorld a lot and not one time have I seen anyone in the parks wearing a Flower the SKunk Shirt, so it should be very easy for you to know it's me. But still I will try to post a picture if I can. Also for some reason if I will be wearing another Flower shirt I will try to let you know.

Great. REally, it's all very easy and if you check out the photos to see what Jillian, shaughaan and myself look like, that's half the battle. The others who will be there haven't posted shots of themselves yet, so at least they know what the 3 of us look like. If you can post a small shot of yourselves in this thread, that might help too.

And coming and going during a meet is no problem. Seriously. Everyone has things they need to do and take care of.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast