WDW Meet Friday June 17th - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Yes I know that if I needed to leave because I wanted to go to another park or whatever it's okay. I just worry about stuff like that because I don't want people to think I am walking out on them

Cosmic Rays in in tommorrow land right ? There is a dinner I go to in Tommorland to get my Veggie Burger and I am sure it's Cosmic Rays, but not 100 percent sure. Well I will be there on Tuesday so I will know for sure then. Okay I will try to post a picture of me as soon as I can. I saw what you look like on your profile. Is there a certain place in Cosmic Rays I should be at ? Like by the doorway, I can't remember if it's a big eating place or not ? My mind is brain dead.

As long as folks state that they have to leave before walking away, it's cool.

Cosmic Ray's has veggie burgers I believe. We usually tend to get food and start looking around for each other. Sometimes we try to greab several tables so that there's places for everyone to sit together as much as possible. I am cure that Disneypro and I will get there together and possibly SnoWhite right on our heels if not at the same time. We might even have time to make a little TD flag we can put on our tables, who knows? That way folks can find us and they can get some food and join in. This means that in order to make it to tables before the rush we need to get in before noon. We'll be talking about it in the next week or so here at TD in this thread...so it's all good.
    ~o~ MouseMan ~o~ TD Admin ~o~

3. jj

here is a picture of me. I look so serious What is funny is I smile a lot of computer but not so much in real life, but don't worry I will smile for group photo, this picture was just something different

4. That one I sent before was kinda blurry so here is another one. These where taken in the morning at the hotel before I went to DisneyWorld " it was back in Jan for my birthday " Since I had just put on this Flower shirt for the very first time I told mother to get a picture of me in it while it was in best condition he he

P.S. I really hope this picture comes threw and is clear, I am kinda new at this.
    Last edited by Flower'sFriend; 06-02-2005 at 10:34 PM. Reason: Because the other picture did not come threw, and I hope this one does

5. That one I sent before was kinda blurry so here is another one. These where taken in the morning at the hotel before I went to DisneyWorld " it was back in Jan for my birthday " Since I had just put on this Flower shirt for the very first time I told mother to get a picture of me in it while it was in best condition he he

P.S. I really hope this picture comes threw and is clear, I am kinda new at this.

You'e doing great! The thumbnails are working fine. And the shirt really is cute!

7. Quote Originally Posted by Anim8EdCox
    You'e doing great! The thumbnails are working fine. And the shirt really is cute!
    Thanks so is that a clear enough picture for you then ? I take it is it ? When I have to crop it is not as clear as it was, but I will get better at it he he

All of this computer stuff takes a little practice. You're doing great!

You ought to consider getting a free photo account at pbase of photobucket like I mentioned in your other thread. It's quick ad easy and free to share photos with family and friends. Even if you hav AOL or Yahoo as a server they offer free photo galleries for members.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Anim8EdCox
    All of this computer stuff takes a little practice. You're doing great!
    That is for sure

Well anyways you have a good idea what I look like lol. I should allready be in Magic Kingdom that day with the extra magic hours I will try to get at Cosmic 10 min early.

Excellent! It'll be great to have you be a part of this event! Looking forward to seeing you and we're all going to have a great time!

11. By the way this link take you to where I order the shirt http://www.zazzle.com/collections/di...25122121269946 its pretty much custom made. You pick which design of which disney character you want. You pick what kind of shirt you want it on, and many times you have different colors to choose from. A great one to get a cool disney shirt that is a one of a kind disney shirt

Those are some great shirts and lots of movies and characters too! Thanks so much for sharing the link!

13. Quote Originally Posted by Anim8EdCox
    Those are some great shirts and lots of movies and characters too! Thanks so much for sharing the link!

Glad to share the Magic

14. Quote Originally Posted by SnoWhite
    I should be able to be there!
    I saw that you responded to my im Its seems everytime one of us imed eachother the other was away lol

Quote Originally Posted by Flower'sFriend
    I saw that you responded to my im Its seems everytime one of us imed eachother the other was away lol
    heh I see that. This weekend will be kind of f hard to get a hold of me since I'm working Star Wars Weekends again. off at 11:30pm last night, 7am-11:30pm today, and 7am-4pm tomorrow and Sunday. For the last two weekends I get home go straight to bed and wake up just in time to get ready for work and leave.
    *Jillian*
    Yes, I am a Cast Member!
    Click here to become a Premium Member!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast