WDW Meet Friday June 17th - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Cant wait to see all the pics!!!! have fun everyone, ill be there in sprit.
    Just Beth now! ****I Love WDW****
    "Drink up me Hardees... Yo Ho"
    One day in Disney is better than none !!!
    "A man has to believe in something... I believe i will have another drink"

Lakeland Florida by way of Columbus Indiana.
    Hey Ed--as far as I know now, count me in! Maybe a couple of others from my family too! I am really looking forward to my first TD meet! See you at Cosmic Rays on Friday the 17th!
    Hope everything is going well with the move and all. Good luck and be safe!
    Lorrie
    DisneyCrazy
    I go every chance I get since I live so close and since I'm a Cast Member now!

Eddie, there you go again, making my jealous. I want to be there with you guys sooooo bad. I wish I could swing it. What if you and DP meet someone cooler than me? Naaahhh, that'll never happen.
    If you give the world something positive to believe in, they will embrace it!

Click here to become a Talk Disney Premium Member

4. Smile

Disney messed us up. Now I don't know if I will be able to meet with you or not ? We might have to change our reservations. We made reservation's way in advanced, and I did that because I wanted one of those days to be when I could go to the Magic Kingdom from opening to close and than have 3 extra magic hours after it closed to everyone who was not a resort guest, and after the magic hours I would go back to the disney resort. I looked online and we even told the guy this is what I really wanted to do ( it was to be the most important thing about the whole trip ) So June the 15th was the day. So we made reservations for these nights the 14,15,16 > If it had stayed this way I would have met up with you guys on the 17th and met back with my mom in DownTown Disney about 9 or 10 and we would have went home.

But what does Disney do ? They change the extra evening hours to the 17th and the 13th and no extra evening magic hours on the 15th. My mom for sure does not want to wait in DownTown Disney until like 2:00 oclock in the morning until we go home. I don't blame her. Now we have to try and change are plans and we are very upset. I am not sure how we are going to do it. Anyways just wanted to let you know that because Disney messed up I may not be able to make it to the Talk Disney Meet this time. But I go to Disney a lot so I will make it sooner or later.

O by the way I ask for the email address for those higher up who makes these changed. I let them know that as a Disney Customer I was upset with what they did. Most of the time I am very easy going. If someone makes a mistake I don't worry about it. But this was too much even for me, plus like I said going to the Magic Kindom when it open and staying until it closed and then 3 extra magic hours, well that was to be the highlight of the whole trip.
    Last edited by Flower'sFriend; 06-04-2005 at 12:55 AM.

Sorry to hear about this booking snafu. I hope it works out. At least you know where we'll be if you manage to make it.
    ~o~ MouseMan ~o~ TD Admin ~o~

6. Quote Originally Posted by Anim8EdCox
    Sorry to hear about this booking snafu. I hope it works out. At least you know where we'll be if you manage to make it.
    Hey thanks. My mom said when she talked to a manager that those magic hours are subject to change. I wish they would make a note of that on the website. But anyways it's all taken care of I will do Magic Kingdom from opening to close with the extra evening magic hours on another day. Even if this had not been taken care of and I could not have done Magic Kingdom from opening to close I would still not be upset with Disney anymore over this. It was just something that hit me without warning so I got really sad, but I got over it quick

Anyways yes I will know where to meet you if I can make it. I will be very busy that day so I will just play it by ear. I might could fit in lunch and a group photo on that busy day. But if I don't make this one I will make another one, as I said before I go to Disney all the time. Anyways the point is no matter what happens we will all have fun and we can post about are adventures when we get back lol
    Last edited by Flower'sFriend; 06-05-2005 at 02:26 AM.

That's the spirit! Sounds like you're you're old self again! Glad it's all working out well.

They do state that the Extra Magic Hours are subject to change

They just announced that we are adding on two more weekends to Star Wars Weekends so I may not be able to make it after all
    *Jillian*
    Yes, I am a Cast Member!
    Click here to become a Premium Member!

Where will you be on friday the 17th at noonish?

If I'm working I'll be at Adventure Outpost or Golden Age at the Studios.
    *Jillian*
    Yes, I am a Cast Member!
    Click here to become a Premium Member!

Hmnn...methinks a little side jaunt over the MGM will be in order that day!

Lakeland Florida by way of Columbus Indiana.
    I will be there all week, so if you all decide to meet at the Studios just let me know and I'll be there. MGM is my favorite park anyway. See ya there!

Lorrie
    DisneyCrazy
    I go every chance I get since I live so close and since I'm a Cast Member now!

It's debatable. We could still do the Cosmic Rays lunch then castle pics before going to MGM. Or just meet at MGM. No reason that we have to stick with the castle photo ops.

HAHAH, that would be funny to arrange a meeting at MGM and show up and see Jillian hard at work.. how cool..

Tressie im with you i wish i could be there !!!!
    Just Beth now! ****I Love WDW****
    "Drink up me Hardees... Yo Ho"
    One day in Disney is better than none !!!
    "A man has to believe in something... I believe i will have another drink"

I'm thinking that we might just have to do that! Meet at the hat and get photo ops of the group there and then visit Jillian! (And Kirk if he's at Star Traders!)

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast