WDW Meet Friday June 17th - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
  1. Quote Originally Posted by bberenato
    HAHAH, that would be funny to arrange a meeting at MGM and show up and see Jillian hard at work.. how cool..

Tressie im with you i wish i could be there !!!!
    Since I am just such a nice and caring and such a sweet innocent person, I would feel bad. SnoWhite you know how nice I am dont you ?

Don't feel badly. It's always nice to have friends stop by and see you when you're onstage at WDW. We couldn't have a TD mee at WDW without including Jillian in on it, even if she will be onstage. Seriously, as long as everyone is cool about it and doesn't make a scene, it'll be cool and great fun.
    ~o~ MouseMan ~o~ TD Admin ~o~

3. Quote Originally Posted by Anim8EdCox
    Don't feel badly. It's always nice to have friends stop by and see you when you're onstage at WDW. We couldn't have a TD mee at WDW without including Jillian in on it, even if she will be onstage. Seriously, as long as everyone is cool about it and doesn't make a scene, it'll be cool and great fun.
    O I know that I was just joking when I said I would feel bad for her and I know the other poster was joking when he acted like it would be funny to see her working. I was just joking with that other poster

Ah. Okay.

Lakeland Florida by way of Columbus Indiana.
    I'm still planning to meet ya'll at Cosmic Rays on the 17th at or before noon. I'm up for whatever the day brings. Can't wait for my first TD meet! See you all there! Lorrie
    DisneyCrazy
    I go every chance I get since I live so close and since I'm a Cast Member now!

Lorrie, due to Jillian's work schedule, we have decided to move it to MGM studios so that we can include her in on at least a little of the festivities as well as meeting some of y'all. I hope that's not a problem. We'll still try to meet for noonish but instead of Cosmic Rays, we'll meet in front of the sorceror's hat. We can figure out a place to nosh and then go and meet up with Jillian, who will probably be ready for some friendly faces by that time.

I'd love a visit from all my TD gang!! Looks like I should be at Adventure Outpost, but I'll let you all know when the date gets closer
    *Jillian*
    Yes, I am a Cast Member!
    Click here to become a Premium Member!

Most excellent!

9. Quote Originally Posted by SnoWhite
    I'd love a visit from all my TD gang!! Looks like I should be at Adventure Outpost, but I'll let you all know when the date gets closer
    Also I might get to meet SnoWhite on the 16th

Sounds like a TD meet to me! I'll be there, barring some unforseen circumstance. That is the park that I would spend the whole week in if my family would let me--heck I'd even live there if that was possible! See ya at Mickey's hat! Lorrie
    DisneyCrazy

Fabulous! It's a Meet! And bring your whole family if you like! The more the merrier!

I'll bring whoever is with me that day--can't wait for my 1st TD meet!

Ed and Vatican--hope everything is going great with the move. I'll be thinking about you and sending you some pixie dust. Just relax, breathe and keep repeating "everything will be okay, everything will be okay" and all will go as it should.
    See ya all at WDW!
    Lorrie
    DisneyCrazy

Excellent! That just might top the numbers of the last meet!

And thank you for the kind words. We need'em right about now. All sorts of frustrating and needless things are popping up left and right which are making our mental capacities practically explode! And yes...my favorite line to tell others is a good one for us right now...keep breathing!

Sarasota, Florida Soon to be Saint Leo, FL
    Hey guys. I can't make it Friday. I just talked to my Mom, but with my cousin coming down soon, I have to miss one. Sorry Guys, but I'll be there at others. Have fun and eat Dole Whip for me!
    Zita
    Current Events coming up:
    Wdw vaca-begining of June
    Off to Saint Leo University on July 9th

Well, there were only 3 of us there--Ed, me and my sister (That_Girl on TD--she hasn't posted much, but is on here a lot) but we had a great time! We met up with Jillian as she was on a break and even though by now I'm sure that she is sick of all of the Star Wars stuff we went down by Star Tours to see what all of the commotion was about (my first time at SWW)(Thanks Jillian!). It was soooo much fun! I got my piccure taken with Anakin Skywalker and we saw lots of Star Wars characters, got to see Darth Vadar lightsaber fighting with some Padawan (sp) students, rode Star Tours (me and ThatGirl) and had some great fun. Eddie gave me and Dena (ThatGirl) each a TD pin--thanks Ed! Several photo ops presented themselves. I had a wonderful time--Thanks again Ed and Jillian!

Ed, Dena and her husband and I went over to MGM yesterday before we headed home so I could get some things I forgot when we were there Friday and I got my picture with Darth Vader and a Storm Trooper! I also purchased several pins (you would love them) and I got two boxed limited edition sets to boot! I'll be trying to make it to SWW every year from now on--it was great.
    Thanks again for the pins and putting up with us and all of our questions.

Jillian--thanks for putting up with us wanting to go the the SWW section of the park--I know you are probably really tired of it by now.

Can't wait for the next TD meet!
    Lorrie
    DisneyCrazy

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast