What is it like?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

What is it like?

At Universal Studios is it like a whole lot of rides or is it like just shows what is there?

The studios has a lot of shows.. however there are rides also. If your thrill seeking IOA is better.
    Just Beth now! ****I Love WDW****
    "Drink up me Hardees... Yo Ho"
    One day in Disney is better than none !!!
    "A man has to believe in something... I believe i will have another drink"

I agree, IOA is much better for thrill rides. Although, the Mummy ride is pretty good and that's at the Studios.
    Lisa

I noticed you posted in the Universal Hollywood board. If you are talking about Universal Studio's in Hollywood there is no IOA (Islands of Adventure) there.

Universal Studio's is an awesome theme park no matter which one you visit (Hollywood, Orlando) there are both rides and shows and lovely restaurants and other places to explore. We had a blast at Universal Hollywood, they have heaps more characters walking around, Beetlejuice was hilarious and the Nutty professor mucked around with us for almost an hour! It was a great park, I can't wait to go back!
    ---------------------------
    o
    Honeymooning at WDW in Sept 2012!

thanks for the input it sounds great from what you have said

You'll have a marvelous time no matter where you go!
    ~o~ MouseMan ~o~ TD Admin ~o~

I was wondering what Universal Studios Holly was like I haven't been there in twenty years. I always see bits and peaces of it on the tonight show with Jay Leno every now and then but I could never get a feel of what its really like.

Official Rocket Rods Member
    Official Space Mountain Member

Quote Originally Posted by benihodge
    I was wondering what Universal Studios Holly was like I haven't been there in twenty years. I always see bits and peaces of it on the tonight show with Jay Leno every now and then but I could never get a feel of what its really like.
    Its really great there is only about like 4 rides and there all really fun i liked the studio tour probably the best cause its just really fun. its kinda hard to explain but just go and see for yourself. i had a great time oh and dont miss out on terminator in 3D and dont miss shrek in 4D those were great!

Glad you had a great time. Yep all those attractions are fun!
    "...and you'll want to stow away cameras, purses, hats, and of course...these little
    beauties!"

Click here to become a Talk Disney Premium Member

I just came back, and I have to tell you that I had a BLAST! My favorite ride was Jurassic Park, and, yes, there are many shows to see. But, there are losts of rides, too.
    1 hour away from The Happiest Place on Earth!
    Going to Disneyland for my bday on March 11th!!

Re: What is it like?

I think universal studios is more of a teen place. It has alot of shows and a few rides. But over all its so much fun.

if ur looking for rides i dnt suggest universal as ur choice...there are few!

Eeek!

The original advice was requested over 3 1/2 years ago! Either they have already been and come back or there's one huge amount of planning going on!!!

There's a great big beautiful tomorrow
    Just a dream away!

TALK DISNEY ADMINISTRATOR

i like it ...it was fun

I am going there this year
    Is the jurastic park ride freaky is the big drop freaky

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast